Eternal Card Game

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've been playing the Eternal Card Game since the summer, figured some of you guys might like it. It's pretty similar to Hearthstone, but with more of a Magic The Gathering flavor. And it's less random than Hearthstone.

It's free and you can be competitive without spending a dime. It got a great free-to-play model.

1547140992036.png 1547141028755.png

Here's my referral link: Eternal Registration - Dire Wolf Digital

If you use it, you'll get a free (and pretty good) starter deck that contains several interesting cards. My user tag is Num7+8567 if you wanna add me as a friend.

titorite

OMGOMG!!!!! WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME HOW FREAKING LONG THAT INTRO GAME WAS AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH

I finally made it to the gauntlet.... I STILL CANT PLAY AGAINST A PLAYER!!!!

My petty greif aside, it is very VERY much like MTG... Thats awesome. Thank you for the invite and all that. I look forward to playing it more.

titorite

Omg i am freaking living this. If you like magic the gathering. PLAY THIS GAME. It is so much better than hearth stone too. Once you get past the extremely long intro. Holy fudge they just be giving their packs away and you can make some awesome decks. Follow nums code there for the bonuses. This game. Ahhhhhh this game. This is great

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey man, here's one of the first deck I crafted. It's a super agro rakano (green red) deck that has a low power curve of 3. It's cheap and it rocks, even in ranked mode. Made it early when I started this summer and still playing it regularly.

Code:
4 District Infantry (Set1 #134)
4 Finest Hour (Set1 #130)
4 Oni Ronin (Set1 #13)
4 Torch (Set1 #8)
2 Champion of Glory (Set1 #314)
4 Crownwatch Paladin (Set1 #139)
4 Ornate Katana (Set1 #23)
4 Rakano Outlaw (Set1 #20)
4 Vanquish (Set1 #143)
4 Crownwatch Deserter (Set1 #316)
4 Silverwing Familiar (Set1 #152)
4 Sword of Icaria (Set1 #315)
4 Whirling Duo (Set3 #254)
3 Fire Sigil (Set1 #1)
4 Granite Monument (Set1 #423)
8 Justice Sigil (Set1 #126)
2 Crest of Glory (Set4 #243)
4 Rakano Banner (Set1 #427)
4 Seat of Glory (Set0 #56)

titorite

I got milstoned today. I didnt even know one could run a milstone deck in this game , the spell was shade of something or another. Purple card. First i had to dump 11 card then when he played it the second time i lost 26 cards and tookn2 damage for every discard.. i ended up with 50 damage and no cards left in my library. It was freaking epic.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, there's a legendary (Solitude) that makes you discard your top deck card for each card in your void. It goes really fast from there! Got wrecked by that deck a few times too.

There are pretty awesome decks out there. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
They just released a new set today, Cold Hunt.

They also released an Expedition Vault. They basically give out 4x copies of over a hundred cards, that represent a fondation of classic cards from all the previous sets. Many of them very good. That's a HUGE starter pack for new players, it's a new thing. It makes the game the most accessible to new players it has ever been.

Eternal is one of the most free to play game right now. It's easy to earn a decent collection really fast. Last month's a guy on Reddit reached Masters in ranked mode on his 1st month, without spending a dime. Very impressive.

I prefer it to Hearthstone and other card games because of their generosity and gameplay.

It's available on PC, Xbox, switch and mobile.

The tutorial is pretty long, but don't worry, it's worth it.

I have a pretty good collection, but I didn't get to reach Masters yet. I'd like to, but it's not easy.

Here's my referral link: Eternal Registration - Dire Wolf Digital

If you use it, you'll get a free (and pretty good) starter Yeti deck that contains several interesting cards. My user tag is Num7+8567 if you wanna add me as a friend.