Europe is waiting for you

Darkwolf

Re: Europe is waiting for you

Apperently some people don't notice the Time that is placed in front of the travel part in the name of this forum.

StarLord

Well, Amsterdam IS lovely what with all the red lights and friendly natives, and it IS in Europe.....

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Well, ?Amsterdam IS lovely what with all the red lights and friendly natives, ?and it IS in Europe.....[/b]

Yes but is Europe really waiting for us? I don't know, I think maybe they should have a back up plan in case the TTF doesn't decide to take a group vacation to Amsterdam.

StarLord

I'd have to say that a group vacation to amsterdam would not be one of the better ideas that I have seen here...

Lucidus

I'd have to say that a group vacation to amsterdam would not be one of the better ideas that I have seen here...[/b]

Well Starlord, bear mind mind that Europe IS waiting for us! Do you think we should call and let them know that we probably won't make it this year?

StarLord

What a great Idea!!! Do they take reservations there at the Coffee houses?

What am I thinking? They would probably space out the reservation.....

Lucidus

What a great Idea!!! ?Do they take reservations there at the Coffee houses? ?

What am I thinking? ?They would probably space out the reservation.....[/b]

Ok, Starlord you have me a little confused here, are you for or against the idea of a Time Travel Forum group vacation to Amsterdam? Personally, the idea is starting to grow on me. I think some of the posters here would be great fun to hang out with in person( especially in an Amsterdam "coffee" house.:grin:)

XDrFirefly

Dude, I'm all for a holiday in Amsterdam. I'm just a little worries what they are waiting for? If they are waiting for us to arrive? Why? Did I do something wrong? Why me?

Hmmm. maybe the "coffee" house would be a bad idea. I think I'm paranoid enough now... lol

Dr FF

Dmitri

Maybe we could go somewhere closer to start with, like for a hike in Colorado or Smokies? We could bring families and friends and topics that we already started on. I would find time to travel :lol: