Ever heard about Ashtar Commander Vrillon and Aldebaran?

MartinTower

The most if not all occult societies including the Vril society were forbidden in the Third Reich. I think those occult circles knew to much and were a thread to the Nazis. They even imprisoned Franz Bardon in a concentration camp (He was a real magician but didnt want to help them).
I read only part of the ebook. Vrill was prohibited?

TimeFlipper

May also be of interest the Hartmann lines.

Hartmann Net or Hartmann Lines
The Hartmann net consists of naturally occurring charged lines, running North-South and East-West. It is named after Dr. Ernst Hartmann, a well regarded German medical doctor, who first described it soon after the second world war. Alternate lines are usually positively and negatively charged, so where the lines intersect it is possible to have double positive charges and double negative charges, or one positive and one negative charge. It is the intersections that are seen to be a source of potential problems.

The Hartmann Net appears as a structure of radiations rising vertically from the ground like invisible, radioactive walls, each 21 centimetres (9 inches) wide. The grid is magnetically orientated, from North to South they are encountered at intervals of 2 metres (6 feet 6 inches), while from East to West they are 2.5 metres (8 feet) apart. Between these geometric lines lies a neutral zone, an unperturbed micro-climate. This network penetrates everywhere, whether over open ground or through dwellings.

Two well researched postings, this one, plus your previous one (y):)..

alpha centauri

I read only part of the ebook. Vrill was prohibited?
I also did not read all of it. That is what is in the ebook. The German wikipedia said there is no proof that the society existed. So these informations are the only things we have.

The Nazis wanted to forbid nearly all groups outside of their party , so I think that could be true. I believe, they would
have destroyed the church next, in the case they would have won the war. They said something critical about this organization, too.

Some people say´that the Vril society was positive in the beginnings. But the group got infiltrated by negative people. That could also be true. So prohibition does not mean they are necessarily good.

Anyone more on what kind of alchemy the "Gods" of Aldebaran were practicing? Shouldn't it be more related to Saturn than Mars?

The second book was not successful but I read all of that book. They (the Feistle family) say that the Aldebaran people have bases on Mars. And they said this alien group is helping us. He (Rainer Feistle) is convinced that they are good.

Last edited:

MartinTower

I also did not read all of it. That is what is in the ebook. The German wikipedia said there is no proof that the society existed. So these informations are the only things we have.

The Nazis wanted to forbid nearly all groups outside of their party , so I think that could be true. I believe, they would
have destroyed the church next, in the case they would have won the war. They said something critical about this organization, too.

Some people say´that the Vril society was positive in the beginnings. But the group got infiltrated by negative people. That could also be true. So prohibition does not mean they are necessarily good.
Was not the Vril supposed to be related to the Ahnenerbe?

alpha centauri

Was not the Vril supposed to be related to the Ahnenerbe?
Not that I am aware of. I am not an expert but I also dont trust the historians on this topic. If a group had really developed flying saucers then the governments would hide it from the public.

The best way to do that is to claim the group never existed.

MartinTower

The second book was not successful but I read all of that book. They (the Feistle family) say that the Aldebaran people have bases on Mars. And they said this alien group is helping us. He (Rainer Feistle) is convinced that they are good.
The black sun is a black/death magic sun. Check the tree of death of qaballah.
If they are related to Mars then it is the dark/shadow side of it like in the book the medium mentions the dark/shadow side of the moon.
The Ahnenerbe was studying these energies to develop alien weapons to dominate the world but at the same time they were dominated by the dark side.

alpha centauri

The black sun is a black/death magic sun. Check the tree of death of qaballah.
If they are related to Mars then it is the dark/shadow side of it like in the book the medium mentions the dark/shadow side of the moon.
The Black Sun is negative, I am pretty sure. But I dont know if the Thule society has connections to the Black Sun. In my opinion, the Black Sun is the real SS (Schwarze Sonne). These aliens seem strange. I dont know what they are.

In this second book of the Feistle guy, the author claims that the moon is negative and the mars positive. On the moon are negative aliens and on the mars positive aliens. But that information is channeled.

The Ahnenerbe was studying these energies to develop alien weapons to dominate the world but at the same time they were dominated by the dark side.

Ok I checked one of the books from this Jan Udo Holey guy. But this book is censored here in Germany.
That is what he wrote about the Thule society´s connection to the SS in "Secret Societies and their power in the 20th century":

The BLACK ORDER was the practical realization of the esoteric and occult belief system of the
Thule-Gesellschaft and the later SS "Schwarze Sonne" (Black Sun) not only worked closely
together with the Tibetan colony in Berlin but also with a Tibetan order of black magic. Hitler
was in constant contact with a "Guardian of the Key". He is said to have known the
entrance to Agartha (Aryana).

On April 25, 1945, when the Russians found in a Berlin cellar the bodies of six Tibetans
lying in a circle, the one lying in the center wore green gloves. It seemed they had
committed group suicide. On May 2, 1945, after the Russians had entered Berlin more than
1 ,000 bodies were found who definitely came from the Himalayan region and had fought
along with the Germans. What in the world had Tibetans to do here, thousands of
kilometers from their country and in German uniforms?

Countless numbers of young men had been trained by the "Black Sun" during the Third
Reich, initiated in the Wewelsburg and sent to Tibet to survive there and to prepare for the
great final battle at the end of this century.

According to Franz Bardon, Adolf Hitler was also a member of a "F.O.G.C. Lodge"
(Freimaurerischer Orden der Goldenen Centurie, Dresden, Germany = Masonic Order of the
Golden Century) which is actually know as the "99 Lodges".

You can read more here:
Source: Full text of "Van Helsing Jan - Secret societies and their power in the 20th century"

Last edited:

MartinTower

I found a woman who some claims on the net that she is the reincarnation of the Orsic. She goes by the name of Valkyrie.

Also i suppose Orsic might be now involved with witchcraft.

Anyone got any idea how one could find her. I have been told that Steve69 is in contact with the Orsic Group. Why is it even so hard to reach them!? Did they write on this forum? Did you see any Orsic subscribing?