Debunking Evidence supporting Gibbs's time machine?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Oh, I see what you are saying. You believe the watch mechanism is driven by an electric motor that is influenced by magnetic induction phenomena. Now I was under the belief that the quartz mechanism was actually a time controlled pulse being fed to a solenoid. Since that is how my wall clock is put together. I can see the little solenoid in the mechanism doing its job. But to be honest we both seem to be making assumptions about how the inner workings of the watch work. I'm not taking my watch apart to see how its done. I'm off to see if I can dig up some info on the web.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well apparently there are motors inside a quartz watch with mechanical movement. They are called stepper motors. These little motors do have tiny coils within them. So I do believe you could be right that the electromagnet is inducing an additional voltage in the coil windings causing it to either spin forward or backward. Here is an internal picture of the tiny stepper motors:

http://www.oocities.org/watch_crazy/quartz/images/16.jpg

HDRKID

Here is how I test evidence - use a score.

For example, a person told me that caffeine can improve your score on exams. I got some old exams. I did my test using water, decaf, and regular coffee. Decaf has some caffeine, but most is gone. I found that although it can help me stay up... Coffee hurts my exam scores. Frankly, I try to not drink coffee anymore.

TAKEN FROM: Effects of Caffeine on Student Test Scores | Helping Psychology
Subsequent findings show that moderate consumption does indeed improve performance, but excessive consumption has a negative effect on student test scores. A student preparing to take a test who regularly consumes a certain amount of energy boosting drink will do well to continue that amount. But a student who is not accustomed to highly caffeinated drinks is more likely to turn out a poorer performance on an exam.

Prior to getting an HDR, I would use biofeedback machines and meditation music. I had trouble being able to exteriorize my astral body and it would take about 4 hours to go. With an HDR it take my about 15 minutes to do a time jump.

Also, before I got an HDR of my stock trades, about 94% were positive with the other 6% losing money. Typically, when a stock goes down you lose more money than you make when it goes up. Just one bad trade can wipe out a whole weeks worth of earnings. For that reason you want to keep bad trades to a minimum.

Last year I had thousands of transactions and 98.2% positive for me. This is spectacular for any trader, but my goal for this year is over 99% accuracy. This means that I will concentrate on doing trades where I rely on information from multiple time jumps.

Best way to look at the HDR is like a pair of glasses that allows me to see. My psychic vision is poor. However, with my HDR I can explore more future scenarios. Details are far more crisp. My goal is for me to survive. There is no one to convince. In fact, a blind man will not benefit from glasses any.

bomberman

Here is how I test evidence - use a score.

For example, a person told me that caffeine can improve your score on exams. I got some old exams. I did my test using water, decaf, and regular coffee. Decaf has some caffeine, but most is gone. I found that although it can help me stay up... Coffee hurts my exam scores. Frankly, I try to not drink coffee anymore.

TAKEN FROM: Effects of Caffeine on Student Test Scores | Helping Psychology
Subsequent findings show that moderate consumption does indeed improve performance, but excessive consumption has a negative effect on student test scores. A student preparing to take a test who regularly consumes a certain amount of energy boosting drink will do well to continue that amount. But a student who is not accustomed to highly caffeinated drinks is more likely to turn out a poorer performance on an exam.

Prior to getting an HDR, I would use biofeedback machines and meditation music. I had trouble being able to exteriorize my astral body and it would take about 4 hours to go. With an HDR it take my about 15 minutes to do a time jump.

Also, before I got an HDR of my stock trades, about 94% were positive with the other 6% losing money. Typically, when a stock goes down you lose more money than you make when it goes up. Just one bad trade can wipe out a whole weeks worth of earnings. For that reason you want to keep bad trades to a minimum.

Last year I had thousands of transactions and 98.2% positive for me. This is spectacular for any trader, but my goal for this year is over 99% accuracy. This means that I will concentrate on doing trades where I rely on information from multiple time jumps.

Best way to look at the HDR is like a pair of glasses that allows me to see. My psychic vision is poor. However, with my HDR I can explore more future scenarios. Details are far more crisp. My goal is for me to survive. There is no one to convince. In fact, a blind man will not benefit from glasses any.
Well that is just terrific, but i was asking for evidence supporting the HDR.

HDRKID

Well, take a look at what happened to Google today, the stock was down over 10%, those are the kind of things you can avoid by seeing future events. Trading was stopped for two hours, and people are all up in arms.

Those ads that you see near the top of this page are Google ads from ad sense. Basically, every time you click Google get some money.

Every time I make a good decision in the market I get some money. Actually, it is easy if you can see future events, but if you are blind you will crash the car. Putting on a pair of glasses will not help a blind person see. All they can do is increase ability you already possess.

Peregrini

HDRKID said:

HDRKID, I must doubt the validity of your claims. No one... I repeat, no one... has a 94% or a 98.2%, and certainly not a 99% positive trade record. The only way you might is if it is some video game you are playing and you are using a cheat code.
There is a very simple way, and the only valid way, to prove your incredible claims.
Right here on this site, put up a list of 20 stocks you "know" will go up in the next 30 days and ... 1 month from the posting we can all check back and see your results. If your up to it.

Himalayan Hermit

I think we're getting off topic here. I liked the explanation provided by Einstein about how a watch's needles spin when placed against the EM of an HDR unit. I have also replicated this effect and it has nothing to do with time-travel when looked at from face-value.

bomberman

Well, take a look at what happened to Google today, the stock was down over 10%, those are the kind of things you can avoid by seeing future events. Trading was stopped for two hours, and people are all up in arms.

Those ads that you see near the top of this page are Google ads from ad sense. Basically, every time you click Google get some money.

Every time I make a good decision in the market I get some money. Actually, it is easy if you can see future events, but if you are blind you will crash the car. Putting on a pair of glasses will not help a blind person see. All they can do is increase ability you already possess.
Wow this is amazing i believe that the HDR is real now !

bomberman

I think we're getting off topic here. I liked the explanation provided by Einstein about how a watch's needles spin when placed against the EM of an HDR unit. I have also replicated this effect and it has nothing to do with time-travel when looked at from face-value.
No we're not, this thread is to debunk Gibbs' machine, so any type of "evidence" from the other side is always welcome. ;)

HDRKID

No we're not, this thread is to debunk Gibbs' machine, so any type of "evidence" from the other side is always welcome. ;)

Here is evidence that an electrical current affects cognitive function.
Fisher Wallace
Fisher Wallace Laboratories | Fisher Wallace Stimulator

Electroshock: First glimpse of how it works adds clues to depression - Los Angeles Times

What I am saying is using an HDR improves my ability to do astral time travel and view events that will soon occur.

RadioShack Posts Loss, Suspends Dividend - WSJ.com