Debunking Evidence supporting Gibbs's time machine?


Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
68
Likes
0
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but there is not even a single piece of evidence supporting that Gibbs's time machine is real. Right now, he is just some random dude claiming to have a time-machine.
mathew reo has evidence that steven gibbs time machine works
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
68
Likes
0
Well apparently there are motors inside a quartz watch with mechanical movement. They are called stepper motors. These little motors do have tiny coils within them. So I do believe you could be right that the electromagnet is inducing an additional voltage in the coil windings causing it to either spin forward or backward. Here is an internal picture of the tiny stepper motors:

http://www.oocities.org/watch_crazy/quartz/images/16.jpg
Steven gibbs says that the hdr produces scalar waves is this true einstein?
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
68
Likes
0
HDRKID said:
Also, before I got an HDR of my stock trades, about 94% were positive with the other 6% losing money. Typically, when a stock goes down you lose more money than you make when it goes up. Just one bad trade can wipe out a whole weeks worth of earnings. For that reason you want to keep bad trades to a minimum.
Last year I had thousands of transactions and 98.2% positive for me. This is spectacular for any trader, but my goal for this year is over 99% accuracy. This means that I will concentrate on doing trades where I rely on information from multiple time jumps.
HDRKID, I must doubt the validity of your claims. No one... I repeat, no one... has a 94% or a 98.2%, and certainly not a 99% positive trade record. The only way you might is if it is some video game you are playing and you are using a cheat code.
There is a very simple way, and the only valid way, to prove your incredible claims.
Right here on this site, put up a list of 20 stocks you "know" will go up in the next 30 days and ... 1 month from the posting we can all check back and see your results. If your up to it.
thats true hdr kid, we gotta see your claims to believe them.
 

HDRKID

Senior Member
Premium
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
2,204
Likes
896
Hi Giorgio:
Electrical stimulation of brain helps performance improve.
Electrical Stimulation Might Improve The Brain's Capacity For Math - Forbes

Electrical Brain Stimulation Helps People Learn Math Faster - Wired Science

Working with numbers is what stock trading is about so this evidence supports what I am saying.

TAKEN FROM How electrical brain stimulation can change the way we think - The Week
Researchers have found that "transcranial direct current stimulation" can more than double the rate at which people learn a wide range of tasks, such as object recognition, math skills, and marksmanship.

Think of this like a jockey using a jigger. Often, the electrically stimulated horse tends to win races.
Horse Racing - Horse Racing - 10-Year Ban For Jigger Jockey
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
68
Likes
0
Hi Giorgio:
Electrical stimulation of brain helps performance improve.
Electrical Stimulation Might Improve The Brain's Capacity For Math - Forbes

Electrical Brain Stimulation Helps People Learn Math Faster - Wired Science

Working with numbers is what stock trading is about so this evidence supports what I am saying.

TAKEN FROM How electrical brain stimulation can change the way we think - The Week
Researchers have found that "transcranial direct current stimulation" can more than double the rate at which people learn a wide range of tasks, such as object recognition, math skills, and marksmanship.

Think of this like a jockey using a jigger. Often, the electrically stimulated horse tends to win races.
Horse Racing - Horse Racing - 10-Year Ban For Jigger Jockey
Thanks for the info hdrkid