Debunking Evidence supporting Gibbs's time machine?

bomberman

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but there is not even a single piece of evidence supporting that Gibbs's time machine is real. Right now, he is just some random dude claiming to have a time-machine.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
From my research, Steven Gibbs claims to have been making Hyper Dimensional Resonators since 1985. The only negative things I've heard about him are from people not willing to try his device. So to be honest, I've never ran across anyone saying they were scammed and wanted their money back.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I haven't seen anything either, other than someone making a wrist watch spin counter-clockwise... Not impressed...However, the individual in the video using said machine was wearing Dish Gloves for protection. That was impressively stoopid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I will not debate the subject of Steven Gibbs. He is a good person and his products stand on their own virtues.

Himalayan Hermit

I haven't seen anything either, other than someone making a wrist watch spin counter-clockwise... Not impressed...However, the individual in the video using said machine was wearing Dish Gloves for protection. That was impressively stoopid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't think it's stated anywhere that he was using gloves for protection. That's purely your opinion mate ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I consider that the HDR affecting the speed of a watch doesn't have anything to do with time travel. It's all about the emag's effect on the needles, pretty much like what it does to a compass's needles as well.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I don't think it's stated anywhere that he was using gloves for protection. That's purely your opinion mate ;)
I was referencing the video I watched on YouTube, with someone using an HDR. Apparently the actual uses of such a machine is unknown to me. and I apologize.... From what i've seen just in glancing here and there. I was under the impression, it had something to do with timetravel, or making it easier to "remote view" or other "mental activities". Even if my assumptions are wrong, which is probably the case, and that happens. What does the act of turning on an HDR and watching a timepiece go counterclock wise show, that is supposed to WOW me???

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was referencing the video I watched on YouTube, with someone using an HDR. Apparently the actual uses of such a machine is unknown to me. and I apologize.... From what i've seen just in glancing here and there. I was under the impression, it had something to do with timetravel, or making it easier to "remote view" or other "mental activities". Even if my assumptions are wrong, which is probably the case, and that happens. What does the act of turning on an HDR and watching a timepiece go counterclock wise show, that is supposed to WOW me???

I can shed some light on what is happening with the timepiece. You see when I originally saw this video years ago I dismissed it as a magnetic effect on a mechanical watch. And up until recently I was satisfied with my reasoning. But my reasoning was based on assumptions at the time I made them. Now I have real facts about what is going on. The watch in the video is a battery operated quartz movement type. There is a property of quartz that is fact. Either a mechanical or electrical force applied to quartz will cause it to emit a voltage. Quartz is not electrically conductive. It appears to be immune from magnetic forces. But I suspect that the quartz crystal in the watch is being affected somehow. Just recently I realized that the Lorentz force is actually a mechanical repulsion force. Or anti-gravity which also behaves as centrifugal force. So if a mechanical force is present, it would affect the quartz crystal in the watch. Looking at the electromagnet in the HDR I see that it is being fed pulsating DC current. That creates a moving magnetic field that is present when the HDR is on. A moving magnetic field will create the Lorentz force which my experiments do suggest is equivalent to anti-gravity. So there is a mechanical force present acting on the quartz crystal. 60 times a second that quartz crystal in the watch is being hammered by the Lorentz force. So rather than a pulse of one times a second from the crystal, a pulse of 60 times a second comes from the crystal and is sent to the actuator in the watch mechanism that makes the hands move. Now this is just a theory, but it is based on facts.

As for the HDR being a time machine? It is almost a time machine. It is one component shy of being a real time machine. Let me explain my reasoning just a bit. It is a fact that time flows at a slower rate within a gravity field. The HDR electromagnet produces the Lorentz force which I believe is the anti-gravity force. So the HDR electromagnet is producing a very weak anti-gravity field. The flow of time should be slightly faster within this field. Now if something were to affect this field by modulating it in an increasing or decreasing direction the force of time is accessed and motion through time would occur at a different rate. But does it work As Steven Gibbs states. I believe it does. Steven gives specific directions on how to use the HDR to time travel. The missing component is that you have to be over a naturally occurring grid point. Those grid points are like spinning vortexes. They are real. You just have to find one. Although I don't agree with Steven that those grid points are as plentiful as he would have you believe. Or as easy to find as he suggests. But he does say using an AM radio tuned to a strong station should help you locate one. When the station fades out as you walk with it, does indicate you are over a grid point. But the AM radio will also fade out just by changing the orientation of the radio. So I suspect if all orientations are tried and no reception, then you have succeeded. Also false readings within a building can fool you into believing you are over a grid point. Many homes and buildings have metal mesh under the plaster which could be affecting the AM radio reception.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I'm a layman I won't deny that... but basically...
the HDR basically is like switching negative and positive on a electric motor, causing it to reverse...It's doing it by creating an electro-magnetic field strong enough to cause it to go counterclockwize... I don't think it's the quartz thats affected, I believe it's another part of the watch. Well, regardless if i'm on the right track or not. My curiosity is peaking. :ROFLMAO: Let the digging begin!