Debunking Evidence supporting Gibbs's time machine?

vodkafan

But is the HDR a working time machine or not? If it is, how is it controlled? Does it move an actual PHYSICAL live body through time? Can it project both backwards and forwards ? These are the basic questions that need to be answered. We are not interested in the stock market.

Himalayan Hermit

But is the HDR a working time machine or not? If it is, how is it controlled? Does it move an actual PHYSICAL live body through time? Can it project both backwards and forwards ? These are the basic questions that need to be answered. We are not interested in the stock market.
Yes according to Gibbs and Carlos. It is very interesting that not a single user has come forward for a display or hardcore evidence.
There used to be an HDR user called Dennis who also appeared on Coast2Coast, but for some reason he removed the entire site he had on HDR, along with his experiments last yr and disappeared from the scene.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dennis' website was loaded with a lot of information that wasn't available anywhere else. IIRC, there were even info about quite a few other devices.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have known Dennis B. for over 10 years, he had some health issues about two years ago and it took over a year to recovery. I have not talked to him in a long time and he is a member of this forum.

Himalayan Hermit

Hm..I don't recall him posting on this site in recent memory. I did exchange a few emails with him when I was running my HDR experiments last yr. He did have some health issues during which he took down the entire HDR site. I did save a few pages for reference.

vodkafan

Hi Himalayan Hermit. So by your last statement you say you have a HDR in your possession or did have? What form did your experiments take , did you write them down and were there witnesses?
What controls are there on a HDR, if any? What powers it? For instance does it run off DC batteries or an AC mains supply? Where did you acquire your device?
In your opinion what is the HDR supposed to do ?
Did you physically go anywhere when the device was switched on?
I wish to get an answer to the question of whether the HDR is intended to move a physical body or whether it is supposed to facilitate out of the body projection of some sort.
This would be much more difficult to prove objectively. But at least we would be getting somewhere in answering basic questions.

These questions are by the way open to anybody who possesses a HDR.

A HDR is a piece of hardware to do a job; it either works or it doesn't . In which case it is a piece of junk. If we are rational men and women there should be no question of "believing" or "needing to believe". Time Travel is NOT A RELIGION folks

Himalayan Hermit

Hi Himalayan Hermit. So by your last statement you say you have a HDR in your possession or did have? What form did your experiments take , did you write them down and were there witnesses?
What controls are there on a HDR, if any? What powers it? For instance does it run off DC batteries or an AC mains supply? Where did you acquire your device?
In your opinion what is the HDR supposed to do ?
Did you physically go anywhere when the device was switched on?
I wish to get an answer to the question of whether the HDR is intended to move a physical body or whether it is supposed to facilitate out of the body projection of some sort.
This would be much more difficult to prove objectively. But at least we would be getting somewhere in answering basic questions.

These questions are by the way open to anybody who possesses a HDR.

A HDR is a piece of hardware to do a job; it either works or it doesn't . In which case it is a piece of junk. If we are rational men and women there should be no question of "believing" or "needing to believe". Time Travel is NOT A RELIGION folks

I ran about 5-6 serious experiments with my HDR out of which I experienced "something" about 3 times. Yes, I did document twice and can share. To know about the specs of the HDR, you can visit the HDR site. It runs off of 120v AC current and you can also run it using the radioshack converter by plugging it into your car.

• I got the device directly from Steven Gibbs after talking with him over the phone a few times.
  • I am not able to form an opinion about the HDR as my experiments were not that deep.
    • To get an answer to this, the following 4 people are your top choices whom I consider are most knowledgeable in HDR and people who've experimented with the device: Einstein, Professor Opmmur, Doctor Z, HDRKid
  • Physically, No. I didn't bother about finding a Vortex, and my passion about the HDR had not reached that stage :) although I wanted to.
  • Gibbs says it's meant for OBE, Astral, Physical and Quantum. Depends on who's using it and how's it being used.
In my personal opinion, the device could act as a facilitator in what you're trying to achieve. But like with anything else, I do not believe in writing something off simply because it refutes common sense or any known laws of physics. Even when trains were launched, people made fun of it and said it would fail!
There are many other users here who are way more knowledgeable than myself in HDR. Num and I often discussed our experiments as he also used it a bit. Here is Dr. Z's site which is related to HDR
Timenomore

bowtiesarecool

From my research, Steven Gibbs claims to have been making Hyper Dimensional Resonators since 1985. The only negative things I've heard about him are from people not willing to try his device. So to be honest, I've never ran across anyone saying they were scammed and wanted their money back.

I'd try his device if he'd lower the price! And if I could somehow confirm that it was safe to use.