Debunking Evidence supporting Gibbs's time machine?

bowtiesarecool

I haven't seen anything either, other than someone making a wrist watch spin counter-clockwise... Not impressed...However, the individual in the video using said machine was wearing Dish Gloves for protection. That was impressively stoopid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lol, why was he wearing them? Did it explain?

bowtiesarecool

But he does say using an AM radio tuned to a strong station should help you locate one. When the station fades out as you walk with it, does indicate you are over a grid point. But the AM radio will also fade out just by changing the orientation of the radio. So I suspect if all orientations are tried and no reception, then you have succeeded. Also false readings within a building can fool you into believing you are over a grid point. Many homes and buildings have metal mesh under the plaster which could be affecting the AM radio reception.

Are you referring to something like an old transistor radio?

Someone also said you could find them by dowsing, I believe.

Himalayan Hermit

Gibbs says it's meant for OBE, Astral, Physical and Quantum.

It was my understanding that Astral and Out of Body were pretty much the same thing. Can you explain what the difference is? And what you mean by "Quantum time travel"?
I wish I could but I am not really not much clear on it so I will just repeat what Gibbs told me. OBE and Astral are pretty much the same but from what I understand, OBE is non-voluntary and can happen without you controlling it, whereas in Astral travel, you have a degree of control.
Kind of like watching a movie [OBE] and acting in it [Astral].

Quantum I suppose is where you switch places from your doubles in a parallel universe..that's all i know. May be Professor or HDRKid or other experts may shed some more light on it.

totusvoloestmei

Gibbs says it's meant for OBE, Astral, Physical and Quantum.

I wish I could but I am not really not much clear on it so I will just repeat what Gibbs told me. OBE and Astral are pretty much the same but from what I understand, OBE is non-voluntary and can happen without you controlling it, whereas in Astral travel, you have a degree of control.
Kind of like watching a movie [OBE] and acting in it [Astral].

Quantum I suppose is where you switch places from your doubles in a parallel universe..that's all i know. May be Professor or HDRKid or other experts may shed some more light on it.

Thank you.

John.Smart2050

I put that gibbs character in jail in my timeline which is my future that steven gibbs ruined my life what a waste of time. that hdr stuff has to go be destroyed. there's a bad lead or amp diode that you call it now. no one should attempt to try it it gives negative entities and outcomes. gibbs is a fraud I should know from first hand. you need a crystal and even with the crystal you'd end up in your bed not remembering anything...I wouldn't begin to know how it feels not to remember your name...

John . F. Smart

Himalayan Hermit

I put that gibbs character in jail in my timeline which is my future that steven gibbs ruined my life what a waste of time. that hdr stuff has to go be destroyed. there's a bad lead or amp diode that you call it now. no one should attempt to try it it gives negative entities and outcomes. gibbs is a fraud I should know from first hand. you need a crystal and even with the crystal you'd end up in your bed not remembering anything...I wouldn't begin to know how it feels not to remember your name...

John . F. Smart

So you're from another time-line? How did you get here mate? I'll ask 100 other questions later on :)

John.Smart2050

I put steven gibbs in jail in the future for fraud. he framed me. he doesn't know me yet because this hasn't happened yet. I am from 2050. my mother wasa full class middle scale patriot. I was as well growing up I adored my mother. then all of the sudden two people come in and shoot my parents. I had to witness that. at age 9 ever since that happened I have had a fascination in time travel wanting to go back and destroy steven gibbs patent and plans. Also I would wipe out all memory of this machine and people would be wondering what they were talking about. I am not bs or fos. I went to jail for this. if someone can get steven gibbs on here I would like to talk to him and hopefully not destroy his plans I would have him not make hdr's and stop the madness. I am a threat to the time travel world. beginning to realize my powers that I know and have. you should be more aware of your surroundings and whos real and whos not. I'm the real deal and there's no taking that back because I am from the future and will take the time to jeopardize everyone's plans they have. there will be a tidal wave in 2025. a comet will wipe out the entire east coast. there is no stopping this we are defenseless. I know of missles being launched but they fail.

No no aliens or invasions on n day will happen, just another war. Obama is an idiot. he will resign and because of new technology that was susposed to be kept secret. Someone tells the truth about certain people. That was in the gov't and senate. There was no mib or any other secret beings or satanic teams that want to rule the world they would have by now. Osama bin laden is still alive in the sand dunes of Egypt living out the rest of his pathetic life. Will die at age 99. He's still alive I'm sure of that. If you don't believe me then that's your idiotic problem. They were lying to you again. I don't have proof they had a look a like killed innocently. The only war we battle is the civil war number 2 in 2015. ARABS VS AMERICA. They try to over take our country they're awful please do not to attempt to talk to them. they will stink up your bath tub, car dealership and the pollution is awful as well that brought back bad images. excuse em wa. don't engage in a conversation or else you will give them the power to speak. it's called manipulation. I got here in a time machine dr h who is now dr z invented up in Canada I live in upstate New York. Himalayan hermit does that answer your question? For those who think im full of crap please pardon me I am from 2050. All as I know is that America goes downhill from here on out FASSTTT
John.Smart

Secretman3811

hey if you know Dr.Z then how did you know me? also what happen to me in the future.
i don't hack i have no knowledge of how to do that..so i guess you must have end up on a different time line from where you were.

John.Smart2050

yes. you do hack jacin bikes in his shop he's a poor drunk who thinks he can alter time your friend barry brought me back here he got me into the particle distribution place. I came back through that and the dream world I made it real sub conscious mind can do anything and will at any point in time i'm from this time timeline the . the seattle seahawks win this years superbowl against the New England Patriots in ot 27-24 tell that to your predictors. you all have something to learn about being fake astrologers and time travelers. you should get a job and make money and some day maybe you will but until that happens then you cant and it wont happen. i'm stuck here for good to live the rest of my life here you people see it the wrong way take someone else's advice I don't know anything about time travel all as I know that I did it by fluke. there was a flaw in the particles where it allowed me back here. you don't know me but I watch over everyone of you and you don't seem to realize that its not within family and friends. I wonder what z's next invention will be. most likely with a bike probably a time machine bike. he cannot invent anything he should try the SHARK tank show and get insurance on his inventions otherwise he's going to jail and going to be gibbs' cellmate on rikers island