evidence

AlienWeaver

Sorry for not being active for a year but i found an evidence of time machines under the white house, only people live in israel, egypt (where i live as a tourist) & the usa can find the evidence.

How-to:
1. Collect all 8 QR codes from nebraska, tel aviv and south sinai
2. Each 8 will show a link from a deep web site adminstrated by me (My secret website where fardilia is said to exist since 1816)
3. Each page will show 'the' photos in spectrogram vision used by ELFA operating system + real vision

And yes i'm starting a completely new career of science despite my early age.

More attachements soon

AlienWeaver

Hmm.. Anyone know what that means? it means something very big is about to happen in less than 8 years, What noah the time traveller said about the Philippines maybe true, but we will see then as i found something myself.

Attachments

• 939db77f-0f9e-4858-a6c5-c5256739a012.png
    939db77f-0f9e-4858-a6c5-c5256739a012.png
    71 KB · Views: 17

alpha centauri

Hmm.. Anyone know what that means? it means something very big is about to happen in less than 8 years, What noah the time traveller said about the Philippines maybe true, but we will see then as i found something myself.

What has he said about the Philippines?

The first picture and the signature look like they are from one of those xenophobic Salafi groups and their goal of world domination.

Last edited:

AlienWeaver

Atlantis is coming back? Huzzah!

Also, is it Fadiland or Fardiland? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's Fadil-Land, Fadil means sacrificing in Vaddilian, a rare language that still exist, i can speak that language too since 2017, because i mostly read Arabic, though Vaddilian is also similar to Arabic, i also used to show another evidence of Noah's prophecy on the Philippines is real and true, Yes, it's true, i am ready to say everything in front of ApexTV but the problem is i'm a tourist living in Egypt, so i still can't travel to the USA now, maybe someday later.

Why the prophecy is true? well this is because the combination between that asian country with the other south asian countries has something to do with me, there is an image i created since july 14 2018, an imagination for a new world order where some countries are merged with other, like what noah said, i actually merged phillippines with combodia, brunei, veitnam and etc. from south asia, then 4 months later (in november 26 2018), noah mentioned the exact countries i mentioned were merged with each other in 2030, those also include egypt and russia are going to be a superpower and bigger as i imagine since july 2018 (noah didn't mention egypt AND russia at all on ApexTV's videos), We are close to january 2019 (my birth day!) remember when he said there will be a UFO around the sky? well he may be true but i didn't find any clue yet, i'm sure i will find one day, maybe even the UFO event he was talking about may happen later than january, but you must know it will happen in any close year, all i said means i may be the one responsible for merging the philippines with its other neighbor countries, the number of countries mentioned are the same number of branches found in the fardilian organization (temporarily down, the organization will emerge soon in 2021, as the history says the organization was called the Eastern Justice Brotherhood or EJB (or even EiB), then they were down by the british army since 1847, now the first step of destiny is close, a giant leap and the land of fadil will emerge by technology invasion used by the same group from both us and anonymous, fardilia is my supposed country, but i'm still living in egypt, i will wait until i live in the future philippines, and that's how i revealed the secret of the brotherhood of fardilia, a group aiming to save the world just like anonymous, but anonymous doesn't know about the brotherhood, the attachment describes the evolution of the fardilian emblems, noah knows we exist, i am sure of it, the flag will be attached soon.

Attachments

• gaoevol.png
    gaoevol.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: