Experiences With ESP and Occult

Greetings. My name is Anthony. I consider myself an explorer in many scientific unconventional fields, like overunity and ESP. Although I am mainly into electrical engineering when I grow older, I take interest into the occult. I seek to know what's out there, what sources I can trust, and what experiments I can do to interact with the supernatural. So, this thread is dedicated to stories or experiments you'd like to share on the matter.

I have been doing experiments with Zener Cards and a crystal ball. Without the crystal ball, I usually get 4-6 out of 25 guesses correct. However, having the crystal ball and performing a method I found out about, I DOUBLE the number of correct guesses, being 10-11 guesses correct out of 25. However, that is my personal experience. I have never met demons or angels, nor any supernatural beings...well...at least not yet. Who knows. Maybe there's nothing out there. What do you guys think? I'd like to hear your stories and expierences.

Parazite1986

There’s good and bad in the occult but some religions state you shouldn’t mess with the occult due to dangerous spirits. I guess because of dangerous spirits, I had to be very careful since you shouldn’t mess with those who wish you harm.

Magick can backfire as well as you aren’t careful about it. People can reject you if you’re doing spells and talk about them at the same time. It’s a taboo topic so to speak.

And I am a mage in case you’re wondering.

Glad you had a crystal ball.

Last edited:
There’s good and bad in the occult but some religions state you shouldn’t mess with the occult due to dangerous spirits. I guess because of dangerous spirits, I had to be very careful since you shouldn’t mess with those who wish you harm.

Magick can backfire as well as you aren’t careful about it. People can reject you if you’re doing spells and talk about them at the same time. It’s a taboo topic so to speak.

And I am a mage in case you’re wondering.

Glad you had a crystal ball.
Cool, thanks. By the way, besides demons, angels, and God, are there any other supernatural entities I should be aware of?