Experimental device for space-time tunnel generation

jiangnanah

Ladies and gentlemen,I would like to introduce to you a paper by a non-governmental scientist in China. This paper is very much like science fiction, we provide a way of thinking for you. The biggest difficulty to realize it is how to make room temperature superconductors.
There is a Chinese time machine post in the forum, but I need to open another post to introduce it.

Attachments

• Experimental device for space-time tunnel generation.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
  • Original (Chinese).pdf
    954 KB · Views: 31

jiangnanah

This is the time machine drawing in Chinese legend.
The author is Guo Weiwei, from Shanxi Province, China. He established Shanxi Ruitai Technology Development Co., Ltd. on December 31, 2020. The registered capital is 5 million yuan. (US $773,060.391) he had planned to cooperate with the official scientific institution of the Chinese government (Institute of advanced physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences). But the Institute of advanced physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences rejected him.

Statement on network communication: Institute of high energy physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences participating in the project of "experimental device for space time tunnel generation"
February 3, 2021
Recently, a document called "time and space shuttle roadshow ppt" has been circulated in the network circle of friends and wechat group. The project of "time and space tunnel generation experimental device" in this business plan has reached a preliminary cooperation agreement with the R & D team composed of well-known experts and academicians from the Institute of high energy physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. It is not true that our institute and "Shanxi Ruitai Technology Development Technology Co., Ltd" mentioned in this paper have a lot to do "Limited company" and its personnel do not have any contact and cooperation, I do not bear any legal responsibility for any loss caused by its false publicity. Meet him

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.png
    2.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: