Confirmed Hoax Experimental Time Machine Ready For Testing

D.M.Paul

Physicists through proof of concept experiment have verified one of the key prediction of Albert Einstein’s special theory of relativity with unprecedented accuracy. That travelling at least forward in time is absolutely possible via several mechanisms. However for a long time it was believed that travel backwards in time was an impossibility. However after a lot of number crunching it is now accepted in physics circles. That time travel is improbable but not impossible. However this view may changed yet again, when I and a few of my colleagues will test an experimental time machine. The time machine consisting of transistors made from a very special superconductor with unique time distortion properties, incorporated into a Hamble circuit. Will be used to send back in time information. (Sorry no people yet). The Hamble surgery is currently sitting in a refrigerated room and will be transferred tomorrow in to a much cooler room, then attach to a cryogenic supercomputer call Jemima. Jemima will monitor for any anomalies in the circuit over a 20 minute period. After that period we will deliberately cause fluctuations within the circuit. Under normal circumstances these fluctuations would be detected immediately. However due to the transistors we are using that's made from the superconductor possessing time distortion properties when exposed to a magnetic field. We will be generating a 60 Tesla field. There fluctuation should be detected 20 minutes earlier in other words in the past. After the experiment has concluded we will scrutinise the data and if the fluctuations that we generated within the circuit if a deed was detected 20 minutes earlier in the experiment then we will have proven time travel in the past is possible.

Last edited:

D.M.Paul

IMG_20170813_222539.jpg

A sample of (Superconductor 114)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Were you guys successful?

The guy in question is an old idiotic troll who keeps getting kicked out of here and its happened yet again! :LOL:..
Everything he speaks about are just lies and stupidity..

Really i really thought he was legit.
D.M. Paul is the same as Lussorio. In other words, D.M. Paul is a duplicate account made by a permanently banned member using the name Lussorio F. I'm sure @Num7 would be able to give you more detailed information, right Num?