explaining how time travel would really work to those who still don’t know,

When you time travel you just go a parallel universe copy of that time period.

However everything would be different for the most part, a parallel universe would mean that everything would be different and the opposite.

It would be like if bob had originally had long hair.
but in a parallel universe it’s the opposite his hair is short.

Your favorite actor in the 80s or 90s. Wouldn’t be an actor at all.
They would be something else.

See what I’m saying everything would be the opposite.

Mayhem

Zenith
The question is then to be put

'Have you time travelled'?

Harte

If everything was opposite, then people would be born at their funeral, and after a long time they'd begin to shrink.
They'd continue to shrink until they were too small to walk, then they'd do their shrinking as they crawled around.
Before long, they would go to a hospital (usually) and scoot back up into their pretty, young mom, where they would slowly disintegrate into individual cells, all of which would evaporate until there were only two left, and one of those is heading out.

Harte

Wind7

Staff
If everything was opposite, then people would be born at their funeral, and after a long time they'd begin to shrink.
They'd continue to shrink until they were too small to walk, then they'd do their shrinking as they crawled around.
Before long, they would go to a hospital (usually) and scoot back up into their pretty, young mom, where they would slowly disintegrate into individual cells, all of which would evaporate until there were only two left, and one of those is heading out.

Harte

;) !eivom a fo lleh eno ekam dluow tahT

MODAT7

Red Dwarf did an episode like that. They described Santa as that jolly fat bastard who sneaks down your chimney and steals all your favorite toys on Christmas.

steven chiverton

its complicated but since its about time travel ive noticed emails in my inbox that ive sent yesterday and even a review i did for a dvd and even acknowledged to is back in my inbox so i acknowledge it again and it excepted it when it shouldent if it remembers ive acknowledged it yesterday otherwise it would say you allready verified it so my pc is acting like it was yesterday again or repeating yesterdays activity on my pc