explaining how time travel would really work to those who still don’t know,

Wind7

Staff
your creator is the one and only
deep state is not conspiracy it is what you were born to you are considered slave by them... this is how it sees you
the deep state is not one person but families that control everything that matters from your banks to your pharma..
a small player of the deep state is for example morgan and morgan... the whole morgan family but they are small fish relatievly speaking
the big players are the familiar names you heard about and some are private and remain private but they run everything that matters and their "institutions" that they built run everything for them based on law... rules and regulations but rest assured this is all crime syndicated

One thing though....If you want to post about all things Deep State,
Please do so in our Conspiracies Forum where you may make as many threads as you like.

Being you glossed over my last reply...I will remind you...Again.^^^

steven chiverton

speaking of time something strange happened while watching a dvd
its been very hot every day and today anyhow at night i put a DVD on called lightening bolts from the skies i think its called and during that move where lightening was striking and disrupting the power the power in my unit mysteriously got interrupted turning the tv and DVD player off for a few seconds, so i had to turn the tv back on again and the DVD player had already come back on but i had to reset it again to play and the word resume comes up on the tv screen so i press the DVD player remote to resume where it left off from before the power interruption, and strangely it didn't resume from exactly where it left off from it resume to a spot before where it left off from which i had to watch again till it caught up this was strange as if time was wound back a short bit , its still warm and hot outside in the dark from the heat of the day .

Spidermod

how do you know what anyone had created or not... you are mislead since the moment you were born...
they brought nazis end of ww2 and started nasa... one of the worst "agencies" in history of earth
they then murdered kennedy...
they then faked a moon landing WITHOUT BLINKING TWICE
they then continued to run the timeline as they wanted... building specific line of history hiding antarctica from you by any means possible just so you cant get in to explore and no one could and no one will be able to if it is up to them and it is up to them
they then did pan am to make kadafi into a bad man.... eventually finishing him off a decade ago to take complete control over natural resources they needed
they then did oklahoma city and world trade center first go around...
they then offed rabin in what ehud barak saw as preparation for the biggest one of all .... september 11...
they then pulled sept 11 on you successfully!
later on pulling on you Malaysia 370 that comfortably fed to you by their networks since those are THEIR networks as one thing that was as far from what happened as possible
they then brought upon you disaster of unmatched proportions in the 2020s that murdered many of your "brothers and sisters".... as you can clearly notice the world has not been same since and will never be same
all along bringing upon you their way of doing things... their domination via tech that takes away from their need to even see you... they do it all via the AI... they implemented all 5g while you were asleep... they completely eliminated 90% of their problems
on the way they laughed at you by destroying the guidestones and never finding the ones who did it... lol

you are their slave do you get it ?

when will you people understand that you are their slaves?

they see you in one way and themselves another.... and it has been like that many years and is not going to change because the luring in was very successful to a point today everyone is 100% dependent on their ai grid... and they make sure you can only use their ai grid eventually blocking you 360 into their pasture which is YOUR prison

this is the truth
face it
you are living a LIE!
the only ones that are true are some of the ones you met along who tried to help... but the deep state is a structured cult that is stronger than anything conformed slaves can do
That's very true reading this makes a lot of sense to me. Due to Operation Paperclip they did take the Nazi Scientists out of Germany while Russia took Hitler and faked his death in my findings. I read a lot about how the FBI spent millions of dollars trying to find Hitler since they knew something was up of him surviving World War 2. With those Nazi Scientists they did create Nasa, and did alot of other things. So I believe you on this part.

Spidermod

let me know if you want to speak on the phone... i assure you you will have no question after... i have all credentials for what i write...

operationpaperclip-fbi1.pdf - The Black Vault https://documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/operationpaperclip-fbi1.pdf

Operation Paperclip. The Secret Intelligence Program That Brought Nazi ... Operation Paperclip. The Secret Intelligence Program That Brought Nazi Scientists To America : Annie Jacobsen : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

There is some good resources for this of what you said and I said.