Extraterrestrial technology drip down

8thsinner

Anyone else think a lot of our technology is just extraterrestrial technology slowly being given to us? Anyhow I have seen some things so know for 100% certainty that flying saucers and telepathy definitely exist so ...
A lot of it yes, but when you think about it, with so many ets incarnating here to begin with, even the technology that was designed by a human, it was really just something they remembered from past lives as other beings.
Lots of people don't get this because they are brainwashed by tv giving us the idea that all aliens are little green savage things with teeth, scales or tails. But all species evolve in similar directions, take music for example, you either hit things, pluck things, or blow things and theres only so many ways you can design something like string instruments, drums or horns and flutes, violins and guitars...they may be in a different key or material but they basically all look the same the universe wide.
Music is a harmonic thing, it's a frequency thing and frequency is all there is so all species find it.

IlluminatiArchbishop

A lot of it yes, but when you think about it, with so many ets incarnating here to begin with, even the technology that was designed by a human, it was really just something they remembered from past lives as other beings.
Lots of people don't get this because they are brainwashed by tv giving us the idea that all aliens are little green savage things with teeth, scales or tails. But all species evolve in similar directions, take music for example, you either hit things, pluck things, or blow things and theres only so many ways you can design something like string instruments, drums or horns and flutes, violins and guitars...they may be in a different key or material but they basically all look the same the universe wide.
Music is a harmonic thing, it's a frequency thing and frequency is all there is so all species find it.
Even the creator of Apple phones said he was in telepathic contact with higher beings but then everyone takes it for granted sadly. Same with Nicola Tesla

IlluminatiArchbishop

I think the extraterrestrials monitoring us have been honest with me in saying we will find them extremely attractive

8thsinner

Even the creator of Apple phones said he was in telepathic contact with higher beings but then everyone takes it for granted sadly. Same with Nicola Tesla
Theres a british psychic who talks to him (jos) actually, it was his job to bring in a means to accelerate the potential to talk and spread information faster than it could be removed according to her. I'm not so sure on that given how much tacking tech was also put in it but perhaps he was more honest in the beginning and it was investor pressure that took it that direction.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Theres a british psychic who talks to him (jos) actually, it was his job to bring in a means to accelerate the potential to talk and spread information faster than it could be removed according to her. I'm not so sure on that given how much tacking tech was also put in it but perhaps he was more honest in the beginning and it was investor pressure that took it that direction.
Interesting

IlluminatiArchbishop

Anyhow had a really weird thing happen to me while seeing a saucer in the distance. It talked to me about the Kraken technology in the PS5 being their technology and another time telling me how they hid technology in the HTC ONE M8 I also had never heard of either before then shortly after both times of contact saw said things being mentioned. Also had dreams of the Angel of Lust (Pharzuph) without ever having heard of him then looked up his info online and he was exactly how my dream showed him.