Extraterrestrials: China releases Moon footage of alien bases

mungo dipstic

They ARE a bit fuzzy ---- it's hard to say exactly WHAT they are ----- but still no tracks! As far as going to the moon is concerned,
one can SEE the astronaughts tracks/hardware STILL left on the moon.

mungo dipstic

Everybody knows, the worlds' gov's DON'T lie, don't we? They always tell the truth. At least , they DID until 1947!
BTW, why does Santa ignore me? As far as I know, I've always been a 'good boy' I put my note to him, up the chimney
every Dec., asking for next to 'f' all, leave milk and mince pies out for his reindeer, and 'all that jazz', but still draw a blank.
I've got in a shed in my back yard, a wheelbarrow, that I only let 'SCIENTISTS' use. They use it to move the 'goal posts'
of their latest version(s) of old problems!

Loopi

The Bearded One
Did they ever debunk that Isreal UFO that was shot at a few different angles by a number of people? It just swooped in, a light was flashed then it departed? I'd post the link but i'm currently at work. lol ::LOL::

kcwildman

Beastmaster
They ARE a bit fuzzy ---- it's hard to say exactly WHAT they are ----- but still no tracks! As far as going to the moon is concerned,

yeh thats what they say they left stuff behind , but not one pic. by any of the sat.'s that have been sent since then have ever shown any of the landing sites, or any of the aledged equipment, rovers, landing modules, flag's anything. funny how that is huh??

mungo dipstic

yeh thats what they say they left stuff behind , but not one pic. by any of the sat.'s that have been sent since then have ever shown any of the landing sites, or any of the aledged equipment, rovers, landing modules, flag's anything. funny how that is huh??
Don't ask ME to prove what you've just said ------------------- prove it to the rest of us, then MAYBE we'll believe you! There IS just 1 other
thing --------- why should they once more prove it ------------ for YOUR sake? I don't think so.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Don't ask ME to prove what you've just said ------------------- prove it to the rest of us, then MAYBE we'll believe you! There IS just 1 other
thing --------- why should they once more prove it ------------ for YOUR sake? I don't think so.

ok lets just have a look see at this proof all over the place
moon.jpg

images

_55193708_nasa.jpg

apollo-12-lander.png

well gosh those photos are in such great detail they even show the stars on the flag, funny how when they want to brag about how great the sat.'s camras are they can show the name tag of a soldiers uniform, and you can clearly read it. however when they are showing the moon landing site. well we don't need to see to good . just show some robotic trails from unmaned missions. don't dare let the zoom get close enough to show just what it is. ah shucks how could we ever think they were anything but what we are told they are. besides the gov. never trys to misslead us about anything now do they. well gee wally maybe we did go to the moon:rolleyes:

mungo dipstic

Mr. Wildman, there is no value whatsoever, in trying to act clever with me --------------- you lose, hands down! It's only stupid people
like you, who would come up with such rubbish, and hope others believe you. I think the vast majority of genuine visitors to this site,
are on my side!! GOODBYE!

BlastTyrant

i've been to the moon, true story it IS actually made of cheese! Sadly i ate it all on the flight home so i don't have any left to share.