Extraterrestrials: China releases Moon footage of alien bases

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha ha ha your funny :ROFLMAO:

well actualy MR.Dipstic... good choice of names it fits.... I win hands up!!!!!!!!! untill such time as you or anyone can produce any pic.'s that actually show an identifiable piece of the equipment alleged to be left by the moon missions. niether you or anyone can claim it as fact , or can they........................ hey look its the millenium falcon haun and luke have been to the moon alsoo_0

Apollo-Landing-Sites-Spotted-by-Lunar-Orbiter_1247984036287_millenium_falcon446.jpg

BlastTyrant

ha ha ha ha ha your funny :ROFLMAO:

well actualy MR.Dipstic... good choice of names it fits.... I win hands up!!!!!!!!! untill such time as you or anyone can produce any pic.'s that actually show an identifiable piece of the equipment alleged to be left by the moon missions. niether you or anyone can claim it as fact , or can they........................ hey look its the millenium falcon haun and luke have been to the moon alsoo_0

Apollo-Landing-Sites-Spotted-by-Lunar-Orbiter_1247984036287_millenium_falcon446.jpg
"GASP" That..................is...................AWESOME

Justinian

I was never good at those Eagle Eye pictures.. Sorry, but I just don't see anything in this picture. Can someone make a photoshop deal and draw an outline for me?

Michael O'Connor

15,000 years ago the Serpent-Men and the Little-Men fought using small asteroids; this is referred to as "The Great Bombardment". The Earth was rammed by their "Death Star" (our moon) and knocked off about a 3rd of the planet and sent Earth from the 5th orbit down to the 3rd orbit. This left a vacant spot between Mars and Jupiter and the whole Solar System reshuffled. Earth now has a 23.5 degree tilt and a wobble that lasts 26,000 years. South America broke loose from Africa and moved 1,500 miles to help re-balance the planet. Uranus is 98 degrees on its side; and both Uranus and Venus are rotating the wrong way. Venus is rotating so slowly that it takes 243 earth days for just one rotation.

Then the Serpent-Men took the water from Mars and brought it to Earth to fill-up their new swimming pool which is now 36,000 feet deep at its deepest point.

The earth that was where the Pacific Ocean is still resides at its original location in the 5th orbit; it is referred to as the asteroid belt.

If the Serpent Men aren't afraid of Karma... (and they have been around for 600,000 years)why should we. I read somewhere where they are boasting that they control this arm of the Galaxy.

The L-M Live in Water half or More of the time
and it is No Wonder so Much Water fell from two
"Mother Ships" Lemurian & Muanina Ship s in Battle,no Doubt.
_________________________________________________________________________​

And this is only the tip of the Iceberg.

Now they snack on children 7 miles under feet. And the Govt. helps them. "If we don't send the kids down there... they'll come up here."

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
15,000 years ago the Serpent-Men and the Little-Men fought using small asteroids; this is referred to as "The Great Bombardment". The Earth was rammed by their "Death Star" (our moon) and knocked off about a 3rd of the planet and sent Earth from the 5th orbit down to the 3rd orbit. This left a vacant spot between Mars and Jupiter and the whole Solar System reshuffled. Earth now has a 23.5 degree tilt and a wobble that lasts 26,000 years. South America broke loose from Africa and moved 1,500 miles to help re-balance the planet. Uranus is 98 degrees on its side; and both Uranus and Venus are rotating the wrong way. Venus is rotating so slowly that it takes 243 earth days for just one rotation.

Then the Serpent-Men took the water from Mars and brought it to Earth to fill-up their new swimming pool which is now 36,000 feet deep at its deepest point.

The earth that was where the Pacific Ocean is still resides at its original location in the 5th orbit; it is referred to as the asteroid belt.

If the Serpent Men aren't afraid of Karma... (and they have been around for 600,000 years)why should we. I read somewhere where they are boasting that they control this arm of the Galaxy.

The L-M Live in Water half or More of the time
and it is No Wonder so Much Water fell from two
"Mother Ships" Lemurian & Muanina Ship s in Battle,no Doubt.
_________________________________________________________________________​

And this is only the tip of the Iceberg.

Now they snack on children 7 miles under feet. And the Govt. helps them. "If we don't send the kids down there... they'll come up here."

Hi Michael O'Connor: I have the original copy of the book, which has been out of print over 35+ years. It has been over 10 years ago, I last read parts of it. I believe it had a little different title name on it.