Extreme danger, don't do this !

lamdo263

I knew something was funny when they put a paid for bully in a thread that I was seeing things. I mean' something smelled funny and I knew events that they wanted, were off right away.
I would have never guessed it, until I had seen the bill-board with the news info on it.

I'll tell you once and I know a lot of you in hidden places have done some pretty despicable things that anyone would like erased from their past. But one cannot erase ill doings from their past by augmenting the timelines to be clean, so to speak. This action causes dire dire unfolding happenings in the future, that even experienced time engineers such as the Sirians can't foresee. You just have to let past doings be as they may, where they are and even if one has the technologies involved to erase these cute little mistakes, DON'T.

Mayhem

Zenith
@lamdo263 not sure if anyone has asked you this before but if you can, what is your avatar about?

Parazite1986

I sometimes wonder if I change the past but it’s dangerous because it might project us into the alternative reality or a new timeline. Those things in the past actually make us who we are in the current situation. Just change the present for god’s sake.