F = 1/T -- Observing The vibrations of a guitar string. Determine the frequency of oscillations, & Determining the frequency of oscillations.

TimeFlipper

I think all of us, including myself and the OP, has overlooked this thread title, F=1/T Observing the vibrations of a "Guitar String"..Determine the frequency of oscillations, & determining the frequency of oscilations...

The conversation started immediately from the OP, and was on my favourite topic of Time-Travel and a Time-Machine, but how the hell does a vibrating Guitar String fit into time travel and time machines? :unsure: :D..

It seems the OP might have broken Paranormalis rules (off topic) by NOT mentioning anything about the guitar string and posts stuff about time travel, unless of course the vibrating guitar string has some esoteric purpose and concomitant resonance :LOL: :whistle:..

Please dont take me seriously over what i have posted, it was just a fun way of mine for bringing up the missing guitar string :LOL:, although strangely enough, both the D strings on my 12 string guitar (one of them is a standard D string, the other is a standard B string tuned upto D) went missing last week!!...Synchronicity perhaps?? :eek: :cool:..

Attachments

• DSC_0289.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 5

NaturalPhilosopher

I think all of us, including myself and the OP, has overlooked this thread title, F=1/T Observing the vibrations of a "Guitar String"..Determine the frequency of oscillations, & determining the frequency of oscilations...

The conversation started immediately from the OP, and was on my favourite topic of Time-Travel and a Time-Machine, but how the hell does a vibrating Guitar String fit into time travel and time machines? :unsure: :D..

It seems the OP might have broken Paranormalis rules (off topic) by NOT mentioning anything about the guitar string and posts stuff about time travel, unless of course the vibrating guitar string has some esoteric purpose and concomitant resonance :LOL: :whistle:..

Please dont take me seriously over what i have posted, it was just a fun way of mine for bringing up the missing guitar string :LOL:, although strangely enough, both the D strings on my 12 string guitar (one of them is a standard D string, the other is a standard B string tuned upto D) went missing last week!!...Synchronicity perhaps?? :eek: :cool:..
i never take ya seriously

mullac998

Because he thinks he's got this profound knowledge which I can't lie it is interesting and worth listening to but then he will remove it because he doesn't think anyone is ready for it which makes him the so called "Derp"

i never take ya seriously
Just like we never take you seriously. Most people mess around and don't take things seriously.

NaturalPhilosopher

like the law of one states...everyone has to be given an 'out'
a way to rationalize away things.
preserves someone's freewill to remain ignorant

why ufos don't appear closely on camera,
why bigfoot doesn't make appearances clearly in center of a city
why ghosts don't appear to thousands of people at once

Last edited: