FAA Confirms Jellyfish UFO

OakFieldAlienz444

Wind7

Staff
Wow! I hadn't heard about this ^^^ until now.

This is the one story that really stands out here in MN.
From October 7th, 1979.

Spidermod

I seen that also in Utah it's so crazy that they had a report on it! I wish I had a phone back then people told me that I was delusional of when I saw the jellyfish bubble UFO gliding through the sky it was also changing colors. It freaked me out.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I seen that also in Utah it's so crazy that they had a report on it! I wish I had a phone back then people told me that I was delusional of when I saw the jellyfish bubble UFO gliding through the sky it was also changing colors. It freaked me out.
Can you describe what you witnessed in more detail? This sounds amazing.

Spidermod

Can you describe what you witnessed in more detail? This sounds amazing.i
It was kinda like a bubble that had the same movements like a jellyfish. It changed different colors every time It moved like 2 or 4 inches across the sky. It really scared me as a kid and I seen it more than once it looked like it followed me. I also saw it at my ranch near where the polygamists live. My family owns a ranch in Arizona near a place called Colorado City. It was a weird experience.
It looked very similar to this video

8thsinner

As peoples consciousness begins to break free more and more from the 3d projected matrix illusion our eyes will start adjusting to not only technologies that successfully hide in higher densities of reality but also the other beings that already and continuously live there, right in front of us the whole time yet out of sight because out of open mindedness.
These jellyfish ufo to me are pretty insignificant, what I take from it is that peoples perceptions are expanding, doesn't matter if it's the energetic orb of another being in 5d, some kind of faerie or alien ship. We can figure that out when we all get there cause sooner or later everyone will and this will just be another standard sight, no different than seeing a fox at night, rare perhaps but common place none the less.
It's a step in the right direction though that less and less of it is hidden from the public.

Impulsiveliar

ocean apes real too. information stronk.