Facebook Outage Comes at a Suspicious Time

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
It hasn’t been the greatest week for Facebook, and it is all topped off with a major service outage on today, Monday, October 4, 2021.

Facebook is saying this has nothing to do with its worst day on the stock market ever and the whistleblower interview that just aired on 60 Minutes. This seems improbable, to put it mildly. Many in conspiracy circles believe this is all a one-two punch from some organization behind the scenes to stop the social media titan, or at the very least slow it down. Facebook insists that this is just an Internet DNS problem and will soon be fixed. That could be the case, but rarely do you see something as big as this down for this long. It’s pretty clear they are having trouble getting it back up.

What do you think? Is this coincidence or an orchestrated attempt to take Facebook down?

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, it's still down! It's been hours!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You're not missing much. I post about once a year on there. I have an account because I manage Facebook pages for the forum.

Messenger is pretty useful to communicate, though. It's the new MSN if I dare say so!