Facebook Outage Comes at a Suspicious Time

TimeFlipper

heres a good answer to the blackouts it was part of the calibration process etc
I believe the frequencies that were being quoted in your excellent video, would be transmitted through what used to be called VOIP, which means Voice Over Internet Protocol...VOIP has been around for years, it allows for telephone conversations to be made over the internet, as an example of its use.

Lots of business and ordinary people use it nowaday, especially through their wi-fi and sites similar to WhatsApp which i use a lot as its free for now...Any range of frequencies can be put into "packets" for example, that can infiltrate our phone and combined video calls without us ever being aware of them..

TimeFlipper

Well, they can't censor smoke signals or morse code. They can read it, but it'll be too late.
I hate to disagree with you Paula, but those bad frequency pushers have Apache and Sioux native American Indians working for them, as well as relations of Samuel Morse! :eek::oops:..

BlastTyrant

The only real social media i use is instagram, so i really didn't think much of the outage. It's good though! people need to learn to live without that crap. I had a twitter once, deleted it in a few days because of the verbal sewer that it is!

I'd really like to get my land and get a Ham Radio and license.