Fae / Fairy / Light Being + UFO / Flash Orb Experiences

This post could be filed under the UFO tab as well but I think this may be a better spot for this story.....

Last Monday & Tuesday I spent a lot of time outside during the evening.

In short I had been getting strong indications in dreams and meditation sessions to get outside more at night and do some long star gazing sessions. I've also had so many ridiculous synchronicities over the past few weeks it almost felt like these experiences were "meant" to happen.

pyrmaidgaze18summer.jpg
(The area I usually setup in at night - Most of the time I'll have in very close proximity or on me a few crystals, stones, moldavite, a bowl of sea salt, sacred geometric items, and an offering such as tobacco or something I may have picked like a flower / leaf).

So here it goes....
Monday 9/3 (Materials Used: Holding Double Point Terminated Crystal in my hand plus I also used it over my heart chakra + Pyramid Shaped Amethyst on my 3rd eye + Flower offering)

I'm under my meditation pyramid and laying down on one of my mats star gazing. Sending love, compassion, blessings to our alien friends in the universe. Spent about 3 hours outside and probably had about 4 UFO sightings but that isn't too unusual. I saw some other things I couldn't identify but if I'm not as close to 100% able to verify it's unidentified then I just discount them.
-One UFO came down like a bat outta hell and dropped right into the ocean in the far distance which was pretty amazing.
But the UFO sightings really weren't the main thing because I had this I guess you can call it "transmission" or some may call it a "download" to turn my head. I look at my clock and it was 2:22 and turn my head at the same time and this HUGE and I mean HUGE white orb flare came out to me as I was literally sending out love to everyone and everything in the universe in my head.

Tuesday 9/4 (Materials Used: Holding Double Point Terminated Crystal in my hand plus and around my Root chakra this time + Moldavite inside my right foot sock + Offering of Flowers + I had a bowl of charged stones in sea salt right next to me)

I go outside again and this time I'm on the deck and gazing in a totally different direction than the night before. I looked again at my clock for no particular reason and it was 3:33. Soon as I did that I then turned my head to my left and a fae/fairy/light being about the size of maybe a softball whizzes past my head not even 4 or 5 feet away. The more I think about the distance it could have only been a foot or two because it was right off my deck but I'm giving some extra distance just because I can't say for sure. It was very fast but it seemed like time slowed down briefly because I saw the trail it left for a little time and then it just disappeared. It was like a streak but it looked like it had some shape but not necessarily a ball shape but kind of, if that makes any sense. I ended up spending about a total of 4 or 5 hours outside on this night.

So that's my story from Mon & Tues of last week. I went out again Wed and activity came to a total halt. I didn't spend as much time (maybe an hour) on Wed. plus I was pretty tired from the nights before but got zero results besides a few small things in the sky that could have easily been explained.

My experiences tend to come and go in pockets like this. It'll be mega intense...then back off...mega intense...then back off. It's very frustrating when you get these results and then they stop for what seems no reason or does a reason exist and I'm not interpreting it or understanding it properly.

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading. I'm trying to increase proximity sightings and it seems to be working slowly but surely.

~Much Love to All~
~Peace~

TimeFlipper

This post could be filed under the UFO tab as well but I think this may be a better spot for this story.....

Last Monday & Tuesday I spent a lot of time outside during the evening.

In short I had been getting strong indications in dreams and meditation sessions to get outside more at night and do some long star gazing sessions. I've also had so many ridiculous synchronicities over the past few weeks it almost felt like these experiences were "meant" to happen.

View attachment 7588
(The area I usually setup in at night - Most of the time I'll have in very close proximity or on me a few crystals, stones, moldavite, a bowl of sea salt, sacred geometric items, and an offering such as tobacco or something I may have picked like a flower / leaf).

So here it goes....
Monday 9/3 (Materials Used: Holding Double Point Terminated Crystal in my hand plus I also used it over my heart chakra + Pyramid Shaped Amethyst on my 3rd eye + Flower offering)

I'm under my meditation pyramid and laying down on one of my mats star gazing. Sending love, compassion, blessings to our alien friends in the universe. Spent about 3 hours outside and probably had about 4 UFO sightings but that isn't too unusual. I saw some other things I couldn't identify but if I'm not as close to 100% able to verify it's unidentified then I just discount them.
-One UFO came down like a bat outta hell and dropped right into the ocean in the far distance which was pretty amazing.
But the UFO sightings really weren't the main thing because I had this I guess you can call it "transmission" or some may call it a "download" to turn my head. I look at my clock and it was 2:22 and turn my head at the same time and this HUGE and I mean HUGE white orb flare came out to me as I was literally sending out love to everyone and everything in the universe in my head.

Tuesday 9/4 (Materials Used: Holding Double Point Terminated Crystal in my hand plus and around my Root chakra this time + Moldavite inside my right foot sock + Offering of Flowers + I had a bowl of charged stones in sea salt right next to me)

I go outside again and this time I'm on the deck and gazing in a totally different direction than the night before. I looked again at my clock for no particular reason and it was 3:33. Soon as I did that I then turned my head to my left and a fae/fairy/light being about the size of maybe a softball whizzes past my head not even 4 or 5 feet away. The more I think about the distance it could have only been a foot or two because it was right off my deck but I'm giving some extra distance just because I can't say for sure. It was very fast but it seemed like time slowed down briefly because I saw the trail it left for a little time and then it just disappeared. It was like a streak but it looked like it had some shape but not necessarily a ball shape but kind of, if that makes any sense. I ended up spending about a total of 4 or 5 hours outside on this night.

So that's my story from Mon & Tues of last week. I went out again Wed and activity came to a total halt. I didn't spend as much time (maybe an hour) on Wed. plus I was pretty tired from the nights before but got zero results besides a few small things in the sky that could have easily been explained.

My experiences tend to come and go in pockets like this. It'll be mega intense...then back off...mega intense...then back off. It's very frustrating when you get these results and then they stop for what seems no reason or does a reason exist and I'm not interpreting it or understanding it properly.

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading. I'm trying to increase proximity sightings and it seems to be working slowly but surely.

~Much Love to All~
~Peace~

Interesting posting (y)..
You mentioned about seeing four UFO`s in three hours, which prompted me to tell @Classicalfan626 that he could copy your idea of the Pyramid shape over an inflatable mat to lay on and watch out for UFO`s outside his own house (y):D...

I would advise ClassicalFan that he also uses a warm sleeping bag to lay in whilst on the mat, just incase he gets a bit cold, and also have several cups of coffee delivered to him, during his UFO look out..:coffee::D (joke mate lol) :LOL:..

Interesting posting (y)..
You mentioned about seeing four UFO`s in three hours, which prompted me to tell @Classicalfan626 that he could copy your idea of the Pyramid shape over an inflatable mat to lay on and watch out for UFO`s outside his own house (y):D...

I would advise ClassicalFan that he also uses a warm sleeping bag to lay in whilst on the mat, just incase he gets a bit cold, and also have several cups of coffee delivered to him, during his UFO look out..:coffee::D (joke mate lol) :LOL:..

It's all about sharing procedures and protocols for contact, I'd love to hear anyone's advice and opinions.

I think almost anyone could see a UFO if they really put the time & effort into it, but making CLOSE contact is an entirely different thing.

After my experiences last week I really feel like I made huge progress for closer quarters contact.

On a few occasions I've had telepathic "downloads" where I've gone into almost an "auto writing" mode. I've been meaning to share some of that as well but felt almost protective of it despite it not having much value to anyone but me probably. Maybe I'll start a thread on that topic sometime.

Will you be my coffee runner this winter? :coffee::coffee: It is starting to get cold....not looking forward to it but sure could use a waitress :)

:alien:

TimeFlipper

It's all about sharing procedures and protocols for contact, I'd love to hear anyone's advice and opinions.

I think almost anyone could see a UFO if they really put the time & effort into it, but making CLOSE contact is an entirely different thing.

After my experiences last week I really feel like I made huge progress for closer quarters contact.

On a few occasions I've had telepathic "downloads" where I've gone into almost an "auto writing" mode. I've been meaning to share some of that as well but felt almost protective of it despite it not having much value to anyone but me probably. Maybe I'll start a thread on that topic sometime.

Will you be my coffee runner this winter? :coffee::coffee: It is starting to get cold....not looking forward to it but sure could use a waitress :)

:alien:

I`m the original "dumb waiter", if you understand that old expression? ;) :D..