Fairies And UFOs

Not as far fetched as you might think....The article points out:

(1).....Fairies are well known for kidnapping people, the same irritating habit UFO aliens have.
(2).....People who are abducted report incidents of missing time, a phenomenon very similar to time lapses reported by people taken to and returned from "fairyland".
(3)....Fairies, like modern aliens, tend to be diminutive creatures with large magical eyes.
(4)....Many reports of alien abduction even include "power rods" used to paralyze abductees, just as fairies wield "magic wands".

One of the most interesting comparisons between aliens and fairies is that both are interested in stealing babies. One of the most common fairy activities is swiping babies from cribs, and sometimes replacing them with a false double, or "changeling" as they are sometimes called.

Are aliens and ufos a creation of our own minds playing tricks on us? Maybe those fairytales we read as a child were not as far fetched as we think.

alpha centauri

Fairies? I have never heard that about them.
I made a thread about eleves once. There seem to be some kind of disclosure about those beings:

One of the most interesting comparisons between aliens and fairies is that both are interested in stealing babies. One of the most common fairy activities is swiping babies from cribs, and sometimes replacing them with a false double, or "changeling" as they are sometimes called.
Aliens and fairies have good and bad groups. There are a lot of positive extraterrestrial groups. They abduct only if you agree. They respect the free will.

As far as I know, the negative extraterrestrials are mostly Greys and Reptiloid beings. But those have positive representatives, too. So a Grey or a Reptiloid is not always negative.

The article is more fear based. I think the most negative groups are not even on this planet anymore.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't know. I still think the fairy looking insects have caused all kinds of urban legends. They used to tell kids stories to get them to behave.

Are there any photos of these things, not on a security camera? Are there any remains or other proof of existence?

I don't know. I still think the fairy looking insects have caused all kinds of urban legends. They used to tell kids stories to get them to behave.

Are there any photos of these things, not on a security camera? Are there any remains or other proof of existence?
It would explain a of things.....Photos, videos? I think they are if I can find them..

Fairies? I have never heard that about them.
I made a thread about eleves once. There seem to be some kind of disclosure about those beings:

Aliens and fairies have good and bad groups. There are a lot of positive extraterrestrial groups. They abduct only if you agree. They respect the free will.

As far as I know, the negative extraterrestrials are mostly Greys and Reptiloid beings. But those have positive representatives, too. So a Grey or a Reptiloid is not always negative.

The article is more fear based. I think the most negative groups are not even on this planet anymore.
Greys and Reptilians are in the same group "fairytales" we have stories and legends but no actual proof of the being itself....That is of course unless you ask Nancy Lieder...LoL......:rolleyes:

I do not think the article is fear based....Negative groups? This is assuming that these things existed and like a fairytale there are only legends and stories while no real proof of the actual creature exists.....I have more on this later but right now the honey do list is calling.......:eek:

alpha centauri

Greys and Reptilians are in the same group "fairytales" we have stories and legends but no actual proof of the being itself....That is of course unless you ask Nancy Lieder...LoL......:rolleyes:
The same is true about kidnapping and your site as source.

There are reports of people that saw Greys, Reptoids, other aliens, Fairies etc. You either believe it or you dont. But it is not proven in the sense that it is told by the media. And those reports are not only Nancy Lieder. But it is funny you criticize her but then believe in other site that are similar to her like the site you linked.

I do not think the article is fear based....Negative groups? This is assuming that these things existed and like a fairytale there are only legends and stories while no real proof of the actual creature exists.....I have more on this later but right now the honey do list is calling.......
Astral travelers and other experiences report on these creatures. But that usually doesnt count as proof So I dont know what you want to discuss. You can only discuss different stories without knowing which stories are true. There are positive reports, however and the site mentioned only the negative ones. That is why I said fear based, in my opinion.

The same is true about kidnapping and your site as source.

There are reports of people that saw Greys, Reptoids, other aliens, Fairies etc. You either believe it or you dont. But it is not proven in the sense that it is told by the media. And those reports are not only Nancy Lieder. But it is funny you criticize her but then believe in other site that are similar to her like the site you linked.

Astral travelers and other experiences report on these creatures. But that usually doesnt count as proof So I dont know what you want to discuss. You can only discuss different stories without knowing which stories are true. There are positive reports, however and the site mentioned only the negative ones. That is why I said fear based, in my opinion.
Who or what said I believe that fruitcake Lieder?

There are reports of people that saw Greys, Reptoids, other aliens, Fairies etc.
Yes and thats all they are, are reports..There is no physical evidence to back up the reports.....The essence of the whole thing is that we carry our fears and beliefs in fairytales well into adulthood and beyond...These are played out in religious text such as the "Jinn" in Islamic text....

Astral travelers and other experiences report on these creatures.
Well I do not believe in Time Travel so you got me there.

You can only discuss different stories without knowing which stories are true.
They do not have to be true! Its not a question of truth. It's that our reality of "aliens" or other worldly beings are rooted in the fairytales that we are told as a child...The Little Creatures that haunt our closets and under our beds at night when we were kids...

There are positive reports, however and the site mentioned only the negative ones.
The site may have been approaching the matter from a pseudoscience standpoint , cannot be sure of that though.....Yep there are reports no matter how positive or negative they are, they are our fears, our fairytales coming to life.

Its the supernatural characters that are found in legends and fairy tales that I speak of.....

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Who or what said I believe that fruitcake Lieder?
I dont really know her that well. You mentioned her not me. The site is basically the same. It has stories about aliens. You either believe them or you do not. I dont know what you want to discuss, if you do not believe in it.

Yes and thats all they are, are reports..There is no physical evidence to back up the reports.....The essence of the whole thing is that we carry our fears and beliefs in fairytales well into adulthood and beyond...These are played out in religious text such as the "Jinn" in Islamic text....
As longs as you havent experienced it yourself, these are only reports. The religions just copied the reports, that have already been existing. Ancient Egypt had these reports. Those stories are as old as humanity. I agree.

Well I do not believe in Time Travel so you got me there.
Time travel is also mentioned in religious books. Otherwise the prophecies do not make sense.

The site may have been approaching the matter from a pseudoscience standpoint , cannot be sure of that though.....Yep there are reports no matter how positive or negative they are, they are our fears, our fairytales coming to life.

Its the supernatural characters that are found in legends and fairy tales that I speak of.....

Why did you post this then:
Maybe those fairytales we read as a child were not as far fetched as we think.
But if they are not true for you, it is even less understandable for me to post them. Because they create fear and that is harmful for people.

Fairytales are usually children stories and they have nothing to do with extraterrestrials. I dont know which fairytales are you talking about.

That is just a site that claims something. You could also compare fairies with humans that would make the same sense or extraterrestrials with humans. We have also humans that do bad stuff. There is no real connection, other than mundane things.

I dont really know her that well. You mentioned her not me. The site is basically the same. It has stories about aliens. You either believe them or you do not. I dont know what you want to discuss, if you do not believe in it.

As longs as you havent experienced it yourself, these are only reports. The religions just copied the reports, that have already been existing. Ancient Egypt had these reports. Those stories are as old as humanity. I agree.

Time travel is also mentioned in religious books. Otherwise the prophecies do not make sense.

Why did you post this then:

But if they are not true for you, it is even less understandable for me to post them. Because they create fear and that is harmful for people.

Fairytales are usually children stories and they have nothing to do with extraterrestrials. I dont know which fairytales are you talking about.

That is just a site that claims something. You could also compare fairies with humans that would make the same sense or extraterrestrials with humans. We have also humans that do bad stuff. There is no real connection, other than mundane things.
I had you on ignore I guess your going back there......