Famous people youd like to just punch in the face.

Mayhem

Zenith
Famous people you'd like to just punch in the face.

For whatever reason, could be what they have said in the media or their actions.

Make a list.

TnWatchdog

Where do I start? I could go on and on as so many need an ass kicking or to be bitch slapped.
I'll start with crybaby NBC reporter, Chuck Todd who became unhinged after Trump was elected. Here is a clip done before the election.

TimeFlipper

Isaac Newton is the guy who i would punch in the face for NOT bothering to eat that apple which fell on his head...It was sheer waste on his part, when thousands of people in the world never had the opportunity to even eat an apple!! o_O..

I couldnt care less if the apple was responsible for Newton coming up with the idea of gravity, i just hate people being wasteful (n) :LOL:..
And another thing, i would make him cut that ridiculous hair style of his!! :D..

images.jpg

Cirrus

Donald Trump. All politics aside, the dude has had a punchable face since 1984. I think even hardened conservatives can agree.

Alex Rodriguez during his playing days.

Alexander Hamilton because, why not.

Harte

Erich Von Daniken

David Hatcher Childress

Giorgio Tsoukalos

David Icke

Zechariah Sitchin

Brien Foerster

Lloyd Pye

Among several other liars and conmen.

Harte

Donald Trump. All politics aside, the dude has had a punchable face since 1984. I think even hardened conservatives can agree.

Alex Rodriguez during his playing days.

Alexander Hamilton because, why not.
A rod is a reallllly good one. Excellent choice.

Trump just needs a hug. I dont think he was shown love as a child lol