Farewell Paranormalis From A Time Traveller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlite

I always find goodbyes hard, especially when I know there's not going to be a next time.

I stood outside the mausoleum which inside lays the portal between two time. I noticed a slight shimmering to the imposing door and a faint sound reminiscent of a long blown raspberry when I opened it, to check the portal. Via this portal on April the 11th, I will be returning to my own time period.

After which the portal will be shut down. Closing the link between this time period and my own.

I have successfully accomplished my misson. My time here has come to an end.

If anybody's got any questions for me ask them, because I leave this forum soon to focus on tying up any loose ends.

By the way my name is "Helen B"

Last edited:

Secretman3811

I always find goodbyes hard, especially when I know there's not going to be a next time.

I stood outside the mausoleum which inside lays the portal between two time. I noticed a slight shimmering to the imposing door and a faint sound reminiscent of a long blown raspberry when I opened it, to check the portal. Via this portal on April the 11th, I will be returning to my own time period.

After which the portal will be shut down. Closing the link between this time period and my own.

I have successfully accomplished my misson. My time here has come to an end.

If anybody's got any questions for me ask them, because I leave this forum soon to focus on tying up any loose ends.

By the way my name is "Helen B"

so what is my future hold for me Helen B..write back thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.