Fast Idea

yeyeman9

Fast Idea

A fast idea just poped into my head. What about if this HDR users go into the far future (say 600 years into the future or something like that where probably there are lots of time machines or something) and get a time machine (which will be more secure and accurate than the HDR) and bring it to this year? That would be awesome...posible?

StarLord

Fast Idea

No. I have yet to see some one come forth and tell the truth about the HDR in one single post without hemming and hawing and hedging in regards to this. What they are doing is OBE Out of the Body Experience using typically the Astral Body.

Unless things have changed drastically regarding physics, an Astral Body cannot pick up and bring Physical objects. I seriously laugh when I read about folks "talking " or interacting with people in the 'past or future' The ONLY possible way this could happen is that they are actually visiting some Astral World and not the Physical world in the past or future. Unless of course where ever they went the just by chance happened to encounter an Adept whose vibrational level is close to that of the Astral.

Now there is *cough* *cough* speculation about using a HDR and appearing to close to an high electrical source and never comming back. HELLO the body never left. What kind of horse cookies is that?? Are they now claiming that a persons' awareness/consciousness never returns and some kids parents are left with a body and no explanation as to what happened?

I would like to see test data regarding the HDR from a reputable lab in regards to it's function, & it's SAFETY. You don't need to believe that a radio works when you test it, it's either going to work or it's not.

It's very exciting don't you think?

yeyeman9

Fast Idea

It is indeed exciting. So you are saying that there is no danger on using the HDR for astral traveling? Also, I have heard it is possible to astral travel without the HDR...true?

StarLord

Fast Idea

yeyeman, I am saying there are a number of dangers using the HDR to do this.

If Spirit intended you to have electromagnets close to your head and abdomen, You Would Have Been Born With Them The AURA which is an electromagnetic shield of sorts and which holds a mirror link to the Akashic Records for your self, is there for a reason. You can damage it. Smoking Pot put s holes in it, thats how sensitive it is, and for good reasons.

I'd like to see Kira's take on this also regarding the Aura.

KiraSjon

Fast Idea

Personally, I do not agree with the idea of the HDR. Our minds are in fact very fragile because of how intricately developed they are. When learning anything, you develop a physical link between areas of your brain and an electronic impulse is sent down those links forming thoughts. The odds of an outside electronic impluse *not* affecting those links are slim to none.

Think on this: ECT (electroshock therapy) was developed in 1938 for the sole purpose of altering the mind's energetic responses to emotion in order to create a more docile being (and was initially modeled after the shock they gave to pigs in order to calm them before their slaughter.) Not only do you usually lose memory, but you use can lose the memory ability and get stuck in permanent STM. Would this be something you would like to wager because your curiousity got too great for you to handle?

Astrotraveling. A fun thing indeed, but something that takes a LONG time to learn appropriately. You cannot get into a car and start driving without lessons first. As such, you should not jump out of your body without being taught what is and is not acceptable. It's a long road and most people do not wish to spend their lives attempting to reach it and so, give up and take the easy route. If the HDR provides this route, then so be it. Unfortunately, every route has its consequences and responsibilities. Usually the "easy" one just has more...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Fast Idea

There are some cautionary guidelines for these HDR debates and I would ask that they are stuck too. No, I am not suggesting that anyone has overstepped them... yet. :lol:

I am always wary of any mechanical contrivance which seeks to replicate what we are inherently supposed to be able to do. In this instance, Astral Travelling. I don't own a dishwasher as I have hands and a kitchen sink, but don't flog that example to death please as I do own a car. There is a difference between convenience and being in charge of day to day tasks that you are easily capable of.

The point that I am flailing around to make is that I am with Starlord on this one, Kira as well. OOBE, or Out Of Body Experiences are extremely well documented events, though their is no scientific affirmation to credibly support this contention. What we do have are cultures past and present that record these phenomena, even hold them central to their way of life as the Aborigines of Australia do. Walkabout is a cultural cornerpost for them, as it provides the ability to enter the dreamstate and visit the Earth, people they once loved and have passed on and the Gods of their culture. Across the World we see the North-American Indians performing roughly the same rituals within a similar religious and cultural ethos.

So, the phenomena is too widespread in time and culture to be casually disregarded and the Gibb's HDR is a parasite, I feel, bleeding cash of those who do not see that they can achieve organically that which he proffers mechanically.

I have never consciously remembered an Astral event in my life, though I have odd feelings about some events that I have suffered pre-cognitive awareness about. Which cautions me about dismissing this type of belief. As such I have high regard for Starlord's belief here, as he can see what I cannot cognitively debunk.

I don't know if the HDR works as a machine in its own right. I suspect that it is a placebo that engenders faith in the ability to travel consciously outside the body, though that is only suspicion on my behalf and should not be taken literally. I think that you may get just a much success from using a rock, a typewriter, or an old sock as long as you believe that it is your key.

Maybe that is what the HDR is, a big and expensive key... rocks are cheaper.

yeyeman9

Fast Idea

Originally posted by Gamur316+Jan 6 2005, 03:00 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StarLord@Jan 3 2005, 09:59 AM

Smoking Pot put s holes in it,? thats how sensitive it is,?

How bad is it to have holes in your AURA?
[snapback]19713[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I would say it is pretty bad...you are basically damaging part of your natural energy.