Father Ernetti's Chronovisor

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Secret Cosmic Library -
Is the Vatican hiding one of the most important inventions of modern times?

6 September, 2014

Ellen Lloyd - MessageToEagle.com - Is the Vatican hiding one of the greatest and most important inventions of modern times?

Is it possible that a Catholic priest would deliberately lie and deceive the public?

Is the Church suppressing the full truth of the priest's life and achievements?

What kind of device did he possess that showed incredible historical events in the exact moment they took place?

cosmlibr01.jpg

"Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away." Roman Emperor/Philosopher Marcus Aurelius

When Father Ernetti announced he was in possession of a genuine time machine, he shocked the world. The existence of Vatican's secret time machine was alleged by François Brune, a French theologian and author of several books on paranormal phenomena and religion. In his book "The Vatican's New Mystery" Bruno asserted that a friend of his, Father Ernetti was experimenting with a device that showed amazing historical images.

Father Pellegrino Ernetti (1925-1994) was an Italian Roman Catholic priest. He was a famous exorcist as well as biblical and musical scholar. Father Ernetti was also a scientist who had a strong interest in quantum physics and several occult subjects.

The story begins in the 1950s, when Father Ernetti revealed that he had invented a time machine that allowed a person to see and hear events of the past. The machine was called a Chronovisor.

Before we continue with this article I must stress this is a controversial story for a number of reasons.

For one thing, there is no proof of the Chronovisor's existence. Also, there is no reliable witness to Ernetti's claims.

We are once again dealing with a mystery that still remains unsolved and perhaps this is what makes it so interesting…

According to Father Ernetti, the Chronovisor was a result of many years study by a group of scientists that apart from himself, included twelve famous people who, he said, preferred to be anonymous. He only revealed the names of two of the scientists. One of them was Enrico Fermi (1901-1954) a physicist and Nobel Prize Winner and the other person was Wernher von Braun (1912-1977) a German rocket physicist and astronautics engineer.

cosmlibr02.jpg
The Chronovisor was slightly different from time machines we are used to see in science fiction movies.

It could not transport people back and forth in time but was said to allow the user to see historical events in the exact moment they took place. It was similar to what we can define as a three dimensional "time television".

Father Ernetti was always reluctant to give details about the Chronovisor's invention.

"It happened virtually by accident.

The basic idea was very simple. It was just a matter of stumbling upon it," Father Ernetti told Father François Brune.

Father Ernetti was also unwilling to reveal the technology involved in the construction of the Chronovisor.

From what is known, the Chronovisor consisted of three significant components.

There was a multitude antenna that enabled to pick up every conceivable wavelength of light and sound.

The second component was a direction finder. It was activated and driven by the wavelengths of light and sound which it received.

By using the direction finder one could enter a set of specific coordinates that would take the viewer to a desired place and time in history. With help of the direction finder it was also possible to locate a person's historical activities.

If you for example wished to experience what really took happened when Julius Caesar was assassinated, you would have to enter the coordinates March 15, 44 BC, Rome, Italy, Julius Caesar, the date when the leader of the Roman Empire was killed. The third component was a very complex array of recording devices, which made possible the recording of sound and images, from any time and any place.

Through the Chronovisor, Ernetti said that he had witnessed a number of historical events, like one of Napoleon's speeches, a performance in Rome in 169 BC of the lost tragedy, Thvestes and even Jesus Christ's suffering on the cross.

How could Father Ernetti determine that was he saw were real events from the past?

"First of all we wanted to verify that what we saw was authentic," Ernetti told Father Francois Brune.

"So we started off with a relatively recent scene of which we had much documentation and footage. We tuned the machine on one of Mussolini's speeches. Then we started to go backward and observed Napoleon giving the speech in which he prodaimed Italy a republic. We then traveled much further back in time, to ancient Rome. First, there was a bustling fruit and vegetable market in the time of Emperor Trajan. Next, a speech by Cicero, one of the most famous, the first delivered against Catilina."

Ernetti said that he had noticed slight differences in the Latin pronunciation of Cicero's time as compared to the Latin taught in schools today. Next, the time-travelers "dallied," as Ernetti put it, "at a playlet." The year was 169 B.C.; they watched part of a tragedy, Thyestes, written by the "father of Latin poetry," Quintus Ennius. It was a play, explained Ernetti, that is now almost wholly lost to us; only twenty-five fragments, a line or so each, have survived.

"Have you been able to reconstruct what you heard?" asked Father Brune.

"Yes," replied Father Ernetti enthusiastically. "Since we heard and saw everything, text, choruses, music, I've been able to publish the entire text of the tragedy."

On May 2, 1972, the Italian weekly news magazine La Domenica del Corriere published a picture which Father Ernetti claimed was obtained through the Chronovisor: According to Father Ernetti his controversial image showed Christ's face in agony on the cross.

"At first," explained Father Ernetti to Brune, "we tried to recapture the images of the day of Christ's crucifixion. But we had a problem. Crucifixions, as awful as they were, were commonplace in Christ's time. People were nailed to the cross every day. It also didn't help that Christ wore a crown of thorns, because, contrary to popular belief, it wasn't unusual to be punished by having a crown of thorns put on your head."
They were thus obliged to go a few days further back in time, to the last supper of Christ. "We saw everything" said Father Ernetti simply. "The agony in the garden, the betrayal of Judas, the trial--Calvary." The Chronovisor team brought back a record of this experience:

"We filmed it--losing the fine details, of course, but filming it was the only way to preserve it."

It is doubtful the image is authentic. No trace of Father Ernetti's film ever came to light. A few months after the publication of the image, an almost identical, though mirrored left to right photograph of a wood carving created by the sculptor Cullot Valera was discovered. Of course, this cast doubt on Father Ernetti's story and credibility. We can assume the photograph is a fake.

If the Chronovisor did exist, one cannot help wondering what happened to the machine. To begin with, we must keep in mind that there is no proof of the Chronovisor's existence. No person ever saw the Chronovisor, not even Father Brune who was a close friend of Father Ernetti. Father Ernetti never named the scientists who were cooperating with him because he wanted, he claimed, to protect them from public harassment. The exceptions were Wernher von Braun and Enrico Fermi, who were already dead. According to Father Ernetti, the Chronovisor was dangerous and this was the reason why the machine was disassembled and "hidden in a safe place."

"This machine can tune in on everyone's past completely, leaving nothing out. With it, there can be no more secrets; no more state secrets, no more industrial secrets--no more private lives. The door would be wide open for the most fearsome dictatorship the world has ever seen. We ended up agreeing to dismantle our machine," explained Father Ernetti.

Father Ernetti went very quiet in the last decade of his life, but in late 1993 he and two surviving scientists from the project presented their findings at the Vatican before four cardinals and a scientific committee. What transpired has not been divulged.

At the end of this story we are left with more questions than answers. Was the Chronovisor a real time machine that opened a window to the past? If this device ever existed, is it now in the possession of the Vatican?
Is the Vatican suppressing the full truth of Father Ernetti's life and achievements?

Was the entire story fabricated by a Catholic priests who thought his tale could lend credibility to Christianity?

There are those who believe Father Ernetti was a man of integrity and would not have created a hoax, but the lack of evidence is speaking against the priest.

The story of Father Ernetti's Chronovisor remains a fascinating mystery. If the existence of the Chronovisor can be proven, we will know with certainty that Father Ernetti was sincere. Our other option is to wait until someone invents a time machine that will let us go back in time and ask Ernetti for the truth...

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Unveiled Secrets and Messages of Light
07 Nov
THE CHRONOVISOR
Posted in Secrets

THE CHRONOVISOR

The Catholic Priest Ernesto Pellegrino Maria Ernetti in 1960 claimed that he had built by means of quantum physics a very interesting device a time viewer (Chronovisor) and he also said he had taken a picture of Jesus dying on the cross. Although even a book was written about the construction of the first time machine in history, we already knew that it was not true, since at the present time, we still lack of the technological capacity to build a time machine, these machines and the chronovisor were a reality in the year 2500 though.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUILD A TIME VIEWER?

SESSION 18/MAY/04
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin
Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.

Interlocutor: Here I have scheduled a question about something strange. I mean to an artifact called "Chronovisor" that allegedly is a device that would take pictures and record sounds of the past.

Ruanel: It is a temporary device that allows to visualize the past and even is capable to take pictures of the past.

Interlocutor: Does this artifact exist at this present moment?

Ruanel: It will be achieved in the future, but for the time being it doesn't exist.

Interlocutor: I have some reports that I searched over the Internet here, where a priest called Alfredo Pellegrino Maria Ernetti said he have invented it and that the Pope Pius XII prohibited the use of this device and they had it locked in the Vatican. This priest was completely discredited when a picture of a face of Jesus crucified was discovered and it was a photo montage of a real image that was in a church.

Ruanel: I repeat that at this present time the artifact doesn't exist. All the statements on this respect are false.

Interlocutor: Let’s see if I understand: What Ernetti recorded is nothing more than what we call EVP (Electronic voice phenomenon) captured voices that the spirits of error produce making focus to make fun of us?

Ruanel: Of course.

Interlocutor: Was this made in bad faith?

Ruanel: No, this priest and his collaborators believed that they made it. Chronovision doesn't have anything to do with EVP, but this person confused them, not only helped by the spirits of error, but also by his mental decoder that hallucinated.

Interlocutor: Was this priest insane?

Ruanel: If one would start evaluating the functioning of the decoders of the human beings, the conclusion would be that in a very high percentage they have it unbalanced.

Interlocutor: So they are insane.

Ruanel: Correct.

Interlocutor: To conclude with this topic I will sum it up to see if I understood correctly: Ernetti achieved what is denominated "EVPs" and he thought that it was chronovision and this is the whole story. Am I right?

Ruanel: Correct. His unbalanced decoder, along with his enthusiasm made him believe it.

Interlocutor: I have other questions to ask you, but they are many and I’d rather leave them for the next session.

Ruanel: Okay, I leave all my Light with you.

Interlocutor: See you later, Master, and thank you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That was a great read!

I'm wondering if the Vatican would keep the existence of such a device a secret. I think they would and maybe that's for the best.

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you I have that book and good one but it kinda confused me alittle I can't scan or give it to anyone because I don't have a printer and scanner also sorry for not being in the forum recently I have been busy I have an radio that picks up ghosts and spirits some say anything and some say what you want to hear even though I use it alot heaven and hell do exist as well as god, jesus, and so on. I have bought an magick angel picture and sometimes I use that as well for wishes and desires and etc I haven't seen and talked to the angel but I know it is in my home this is not evil but good item. to explain myself I am into magick, paranormal, physics, and other subjects as well and I believe in time machines, teleportation, and so much more.

Frog186

I believe the chronovisor is real because we do have the technology now in order to build it and the government probably already has one that is why is not released to the public or world because everyone would want to see and use it for their own means like looking into the past and future but it used for only the past and future and not time traveling there if someone used it for good means it would be great but if someone used it for evil or bad means then the world as we know it wouldn't exist if I invented one or use it it would be for good purposes I would never use it for evil purposes it is like magick you have good magick and bad magick and it determines on the person themselves some are good and some are evil their is never most good and most evil but I lack the intelligence to build or invent one I can take things apart but never put them back together so I have no electronic intelligence but I can do equations and so much more, so do time machines exist and etc the answer is yes they do did the priest build this device in order to look into the past or further past yes he did what would happen if we built this device in order to to look and gather information from the future would we learn from the future or would we stop all wars and end up in peace around the world or would we change any events or history of our own destinies from the past and future as well I have many theories and means to tell you all but I can't list them all here as for my own destiny I would change only one thing from the past or future I wouldn't number them as an whole that is why everyone has free will they can do or say whatever they want too.