Media Favorite Time Travel Movies

Valyza1

Personally, I was fascinated by "Deja Vu", even though I hated the fact that he was able to change the past at the end just through determination. "Time Crimes" was another good one. "12 Monkeys" was confusing but I heard that came the closest to representing actual theory. What are your favorites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuantumTheoryisBest

Personally, I was fascinated by "Deja Vu", even though I hated the fact that he was able to change the past at the end just through determination. "Time Crimes" was another good one. "12 Monkeys" was confusing but I heard that came the closest to representing actual theory. What are your favorites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I like Back to the Future and Doctor Who, so yeah.

falcott

"Primer" is arguably my favourite time travel movie - certainly the most confusing I've seen. I've heard good things about "Predestination" but haven't watched it yet. But if I feel like not thinking for awhile, then it's "Back to the Future" for sure.

Mayhem

Zenith
I liked Primer and Predestination.

Also came across this movie a while ago. Though i have watched it all yet.

A collector of vintage electronics, and his best friend, a backyard mechanic, uncover a cache of documents from long forgotten time travel experiments and attempt to build a time machine. RESET is a non-commercial, feature-length film made by a dedicated cast and crew for the simple love of filmmaking and storytelling. This original story was made with a near-zero budget and relies on the strength of that story and the talents of everyone involved.

Himalayan Hermit

This is an existing thread where lots of members shared their fav TT movies. Lots of good choices. I have shared mine there also.
Time Travel Movies: Good or bad, post them here!

Here are all the movies I have seen and can remember. Few are 2-3 part TV Series. Some movies don't directly deal with Time Travel, but with Astral, Parallel timeline/reality, and similar topics.
  • Somewhere in time
  • Contact
  • K-PAX
  • Sliders
  • Timescape: Disasters in Time (Parallel Timelines movie!)
  • The Triangle (Series)
  • Langoliers (Vortex, time warp)
  • Butterfly Effect
  • Time Changer (made for TV movie)
  • Love Letter
  • Philadelphia Experiment
  • Time after Time
  • Time Machine (Original and new both are good)
  • Final Countdown
  • The Lost Room
  • Source Code
  • Another Earth
  • Time Traveler's Wife
  • Primer
  • Dejavu
  • Idiocracy
  • Back to the Future series
  • The Lakehouse
  • Paycheck
  • Frequency
  • Kate & Leopold
  • Happy Accidents
  • Altitude
  • Vanilla Sky
  • The Thirteenth Floor
  • Timeline
  • Premonition
  • Retroactive
  • Millenium
  • Groundhog Day
  • Jacket

steven chiverton

ive got primer but its an australian made boring and dosent have much special effects just 2 men experimenting and so on time trap is a good movie not listed here