Fear of aliens

WarpBoundBeard

Go outside at night
See luminous stars
Wait 1 or 2 minutes to look at this stars
Suddently, the 'stars' start to move in an incomprehensible way, it is not airplane
They travel
Better when have somes cloud, they try to hide them in cloud
For the airplane with red light flash, observe it
You will understand that is not common airplane
They move differently than an aiplane, an aiplane cannot stop and accelerate like this
But there is chemtrail left by the airplane
If you are in a chemtrail region, you must see aircraft that fight false airplane
There is a war in the sky.
i live in a desert region of my state so we get good view, lowl ight i love star gazing ( as an excuse to look for UFO , aliens. one of the experiences i was takig trash to street, i start looking towards sky , like i do , and it headed over towards hills, Now for the important parts. This was kind of translucent back ward clam shell that yes made maneuvers, stopped sudden, second is a confirmed blue and red light plane tried to follow, the Plane tried but it toyed with him shoot forwad slow, stop then go

Art

Yes, it is true ufo. But peoples continues to beleave that we are alone in the univers. Science is in total deconnection with the reality. Glad to see others that have see ufo too ;)

WarpBoundBeard

I got to start editing, or second drafts , something , not best at descriptions unless I really reflect. To add to this we have had actual livestock mutilation, Ranch and farmland, locals say it might be a religious practice from south of border, we have a pretty good pop of Hispanic( local) and migrant workers, But usually young are found dead specific inner parts missing, cant remeber if it was heart or what, but meat untouched, but like CUT, not chewed open. People were upset and confused , but i havent heard about what came of it, post on our Com FB went quite or is gone. I Dont know if i buy the migrant practice, because why not take it all your gonna be hungry at some point a young goat isnt hard to just pick up, hell they were found away from pack, Originally i thought a Pyscho, Cult, or maybe Alien ( i just didnt get that impression, or feeling to make that first choice) with all the open space here, quite or Secret labs, old missile silos from cold war, and all sorts of reports, stories of weirdness and experimentation, was still a potential.

BlastTyrant

Hello Blast

are you saying that you have HAD contact with them? If yes, does this contact continue to this day?
Yeah every now and then, i know how to call them as well i just choose not to as they only appear on work nights and it is hard to get rest when dealing with them.

They haven't visited on their own accord in awhile though, probably a few months, i have learned that it really depends on your frame of mind or mood on if they'll come, they use to come regardless but over the last 15 years it has gotten easier to control the visitations.

I remember new things from past abductions also randomly, like i learned the person in my family tree who agreed to getting abducted was from Mexico and thats where it all started, i have been debating doing that family tree thing to find him and learn a bit more, but my father was also taken a few times according to them but he didn't have what they were looking for and he never remembered it.

Still dont like when they visit so i haven't tried communication in awhile, its all very unnerving.

BlastTyrant

i live in a desert region of my state so we get good view, lowl ight i love star gazing ( as an excuse to look for UFO , aliens. one of the experiences i was takig trash to street, i start looking towards sky , like i do , and it headed over towards hills, Now for the important parts. This was kind of translucent back ward clam shell that yes made maneuvers, stopped sudden, second is a confirmed blue and red light plane tried to follow, the Plane tried but it toyed with him shoot forwad slow, stop then go
I tell people all the time how much you can see if you just look up!

I live in the great South West in the high desert, and man you go out at night in the desert, everything is black but the stars are bright as can be and alive!

Last edited:

Beholder

If you learn the local dialect of your small birds, you can let them observe the sky for you while idly listening in on their conversations. I found a rare type of eagle by looking out during a repeated warning call followed by total silence.

Wind7

Staff
I've never really been frightened by the thought of meeting an alien (or aliens)
until I saw the movie The Fourth Kind.

1668654760145.png

It turned me off to owls for the longest while.

My mum told me she was abducted,
that movie would never have made it to her TV screen. Guaranteed.