Fear of aliens

BlastTyrant

I've never really been frightened by the thought of meeting an alien (or aliens)
until I saw the movie The Fourth Kind.

View attachment 15818

It turned me off to owls for the longest while.

My mum told me she was abducted,
that movie would never have made it to her TV screen. Guaranteed.

Yes!! I love this movie, it made me really start looking into certain aspects of my own experiences, to the point even to this day if i see something slightly out of the ordinary i immediately look at the clock and make a note of the time.

Worse part is when i was living in Minnesota it wasn't uncommon to just see a deer standing at the side of the road just staring at you as you drive by, after watching The Fourth Kind you tend to pay a little more attention to those deer lol

Wind7

Staff
Yes!! I love this movie, it made me really start looking into certain aspects of my own experiences, to the point even to this day if i see something slightly out of the ordinary i immediately look at the clock and make a note of the time.

Worse part is when i was living in Minnesota it wasn't uncommon to just see a deer standing at the side of the road just staring at you as you drive by, after watching The Fourth Kind you tend to pay a little more attention to those deer lol

I live up in the sticks and back in the day,
it wasn't uncommon to hear someone say, "There's something in the woods, Get inside!!"

The Fourth Kind resonated with me for that but also triggered a rather dark memory
of literally seeing things when I was little that I still cannot explain away to this day.

Imagination?
Possibly.

Not when other people see it too.

lamdo263

I live up in the sticks and back in the day,
it wasn't uncommon to hear someone say, "There's something in the woods, Get inside!!"

The Fourth Kind resonated with me for that but also triggered a rather dark memory
of literally seeing things when I was little that I still cannot explain away to this day.

Imagination?
Possibly.

Not when other people see it too.
A lot of things could be up there. Be careful.

steven chiverton

it is expensive to buy the sheets would be cheaper in australia here i cant find any of it selling here even on e bay australia is very poor when it comes to products you want in australia

lamdo263

if your afraid of aliens then get the free thought screen helemt to block the aliens mind probing you and may even block electronics harsement
It could be that even the new heavy duty or just plain plastic bags do the same thing. Have been trying this for a while even before seeing the article and it seems to screen unwanted thoughts. Thanks for your research, Steve. :)

lamdo263

heres more
I bitch about aliens, the Grays but really owe my welfare to them. Had physical adjustment problems when my fraternal twin Semjase and I paired as fraternal twins from leftover body cells from the era of Atlantis.

They showed and did something on my abdomen that allowed me to adjust to pairing with her physiology.

Just plain plastic shows down and filters unwanted thoughts. Even from perverts. Something with the modulation of thought waves the plastic fouls up. Thanks for this, Steve.

Beholder

I bitch about aliens, the Grays but really owe my welfare to them. Had physical adjustment problems when my fraternal twin Semjase and I paired as fraternal twins from leftover body cells from the era of Atlantis.

They showed and did something on my abdomen that allowed me to adjust to pairing with her physiology.

Just plain plastic shows down and filters unwanted thoughts. Even from perverts. Something with the modulation of thought waves the plastic fouls up. Thanks for this, Steve.
For full protection against pervert thoughts, you need these earplugs.
a0b6925e06d6704350f743a5d9f8df23--ear-plugs-silence.jpg