Fear of aliens

BlastTyrant

I can tell you first hand it never gets easier dealing with them lol Fear of them is perfectly rational as it isn't uncommon to fear the unknown, or fear the ability of beings who can take you whenever they want.

I personally had to sleep with a TV on at all times, the noise and light helped me not focus on the humming of the ship outside, luckily now i am only down to having to use a Fan as i have become addicted to the ambient noise in order to fall asleep.

Is there a reason for the fear of them? TV or Movies? Woke up to one standing at your bed? Dreams of them?

Our emotions intrigue them, specially fear as all humans react differently, if you start getting scared just think in your mind VERY LOUDLY, you're not allowed to take me and i demand you to leave!

label

Fear is reasonable, fear is natural... Just because we as humanity don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It only means we haven't observed it/them yet. Of what I did observed, I can tell you there is much to be afraid of but we shouldn't be because there is more to us "humanity" then what people believe to be.
We are amazing creations and formidable so much so that scary things would rather avoid us then invoke our wrath.

Look at our technology today, do you honestly believe we are not ready for advanced life to come down and walk with? We are ready... It is just they are afraid... that is why you have not had an official first contact yet.

Cosmo Girl

I can tell you first hand it never gets easier dealing with them lol Fear of them is perfectly rational as it isn't uncommon to fear the unknown, or fear the ability of beings who can take you whenever they want.

I personally had to sleep with a TV on at all times, the noise and light helped me not focus on the humming of the ship outside, luckily now i am only down to having to use a Fan as i have become addicted to the ambient noise in order to fall asleep.

Is there a reason for the fear of them? TV or Movies? Woke up to one standing at your bed? Dreams of them?

Our emotions intrigue them, specially fear as all humans react differently, if you start getting scared just think in your mind VERY LOUDLY, you're not allowed to take me and i demand you to leave!
I think is not knowing if they are friendly or not , that thought scares me . And also the thought of ufo and alien abductions scares me I don’t know why thought but it just does .

lamdo263

How I feel about it, is that everyone should wear body armor on top of a diving suit and a protective helmet. Also with would be wise to carry around a light weight kayak & paddle. You will also need about twenty to thirty pounds of UFO ET detection equipment. It's also better to hop instead of walk and say a sacred name of one of your religious figures.

I know this is a seriously dangerous subject and while it's better to be on guard every minute of the day, it's also good to have fun.