Fear Of Robot Uprising Is Hampering Development Of AI

Bullethead21

Home <------Link to D-Wave's website

The dwave systems are really amazing, and for 10 million dollars, it's a steal.....LOL!!

With what dwave has right now, I can not see ANY problem that could not be solved, including how to traverse time.

Quantum computing allows the state of a computer bit to be a 1 AND a 0 at the same time......a conventional computer runs on wires and electricity......the bit is either ON or OFF.....a 1 OR a 0

Quantum computing allows for and uses "super position" technology which is a property of the quantum element.

Quantum computers can operate OUTSIDE of "time"......

Quantum computers are capable of giving not just "a" (single) answer to a problem, but ALL answers to any giving problem.......and then rank them in terms of "probability".......or most likely to be correct.

If anyone is interested in the "how" a quantum computer is "programmed" or used to set up equations, etc......I would be glad to start a thread on the topic, and post my experiences using a quantum computer, some of the field equations, etc....etc......

TimeFlipper

Personally i think the main reason why "free energy" is never used on a global structure is because all those poor electricity station owners would soon be put out of business, as Tesla found out...And we cant have that happening now, can we?? lol ;):eek::D (of course we can, stuff them power station owners lol :p)

Bullethead21

Right????

My imagination goes coo coo for coco puffs thinking about the "applications" for a RoBoHoN ........lol!!

But anyhow, I think You guys both have the right ideas IMHO.....

1. We really can't "fix" today's problems with the same type thinking used to create them.....as is quoted in K's signature from Einstein

2. Until we eliminate the controlling power of corporation giants and the money "debt" system, progress comes to a screeching halt!!

Tesla tried to fight the "system" but was quickly kicked out of the club......

We can only imagine the technology kept behind closed doors, and what really sucks is how this technology could help to eliminate starving people, with no running water, or even clean water for that matter, in 3rd world countries around the globe.

Most would be amazed at the impact of what just a water pump and some filters could do to change people's lives forever!

Last edited:

Bullethead21

Back to the topic at hand...A.I.

This video is a small example of what we can achieve today......imagine these guys being controlled by a quantum super computer......

Keep in mind the web and Internet, and what it currently "knows" about our lives (Facebook, Twitter, GPS) and how ALL these social media apps tie together (metadata) to track each and every one of us, including emotions which we express by icons and other symbols used to represent how we "feel".

Some upload every personal detail of there lives to the "web".......

Cameras recording video are everywhere these days, not only in space but damn near every major intersection in the country.....and the numbers are growing rapidly on a daily basis!

Soon, every inch of planet surface will be monitored 24/7 and in real time......

We already have robots building robots....from A.I.

There are remote facility's running, building, and expanding almost completely without any human interaction.....

Even without any futuristic technology that may or may not exist, or technology in development such as theories of a "secret space program"......even without all that stuff........one thing seems very clear and obvious, when we begin to look "inwards" for answers instead of elsewhere........

We are on a road or path that is not conclusive to our health or MORAL well being not only to humanity, but to both the animal kingdom and our big blue planet, the earth we all share and live on.

Bullethead21

Here is a short version of Nick Bostrom speaking at the conference held back in October 2015 with the UN council about the dangers and warnings of advanced A.I.

There is a much longer video that goes into much more detail......and if you do a search for Nick Bostrom and A.I. you will find the many links to videos as this guy has done a ton of studies and has been involved for several years now.

In this video Nick presents a type of "flow" or tracking chart that follows the advancement stages of A.I. development......,

Last edited: