Feeling afraid

greeneyes6

Alot of my family members do all kinds of black Magic and other stuff in that field, do you guy's think something bad might happen to me knowing all the good and bad they messing around with, I been having a funny feeling for many years now but I don't know who can I get in contact with to really find out if its possible[emoji53]

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If you're not actually involved in those black magic rituals and such, maybe you don't risk anything? What do you think?

What kind of magic stuff are they doing? Can you give us examples?

From my perspective, black magic is designed to hurt others, or to benefit from someone else's loss.

I've been called a black magician a few times in my life, mostly by the kinds of people who tended to say things like "I have a candle with your name on it" and throw curses at anyone who annoyed them.

One of my teachers referred to normal members of society as "black magicians" if they used their words to hurt or overpower others. I tend to agree with this definition.

Sam Slagg

From my perspective, black magic is designed to hurt others, or to benefit from someone else's loss.

I've been called a black magician a few times in my life, mostly by the kinds of people who tended to say things like "I have a candle with your name on it" and throw curses at anyone who annoyed them.

One of my teachers referred to normal members of society as "black magicians" if they used their words to hurt or overpower others. I tend to agree with this definition.
I like that reply. Nicely done.

greeneyes6

Num7 I saw all kinds of candles, pictures of people I don't know who it is.
A large book of written spells they tried and planning for there next target its all evil stuff. They have all kind of weird looking pictures and statues of weird creatures dead animal parts and dolls but what scare me the most I saw a chair in the middle of the room with blood on it. I never ask any questions because I don't want anything to happen to me....