Fighter pilot who chased UFO claims it committed "act of war" by jamming radar

Hilton.P

It's not like he fired a frickin' laser beam for god sake ok? Throw me a frickin fish fillet here.
and it is not like they had not the chance to destroy us when we were using rock hammers . but yet we are getting to that point of that border once we cross they will say "bets are closed now we will see if they will destroy themselves or not because this is a lost case we ain't nothing to do with them we tried but they keep destroying themselves" p.s "we don't allow to destroy the universe btw so keep your bullshit to yourselves" cit some alien who meanwhile is thinking to himself "we should save one to make us these delicious salted popcorns"

OakFieldAlienz444

There's more than one way to conquer a planet than just an overt blasting with high tech weapons.
Invader Zim figured that out quick.
There's infiltration--mind control etc.

But on the other hand I don't quite see the "act of war" thing in this instance other than standard military protocol.
If this thing is a space alien it's much better to ATTEMPT to be peaceful with it. That's for sure.

Hilton.P

There's more than one way to conquer a planet than just an overt blasting with high tech weapons.
Invader Zim figured that out quick.
There's infiltration--mind control etc.

But on the other hand I don't quite see the "act of war" thing in this instance other than standard military protocol.
If this thing is a space alien it's much better to ATTEMPT to be peaceful with it. That's for sure.
and there are more ways we can't understand to protect us . talk to us . live with us . I have one question . With the mentality you have can you sleep at ease with an alien sleeping or better say standing next to you in your room ? people take xanax because the neighbors dog is barking a lot ... forget about an alien next to him

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm down with aliens so long as they are down with me.
Keep in mind I know three of em. They live under the oak tree in my avatar. Very famous actors from the Planet X130 Alpha Bubble
I'd marry an alien if it was a nice alien. Some of my best friends are space aliens.

TimeFlipper

I'm down with aliens so long as they are down with me.
Keep in mind I know three of em. They live under the oak tree in my avatar. Very famous actors from the Planet X130 Alpha Bubble
I'd marry an alien if it was a nice alien. Some of my best friends are space aliens.

I affectionally recall being down with two gorgeous Alien looking girls at a Fancy Dress party, back in the summer of 1966 ;)..