Fighting Climate Change.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Don't fall for the lie. CO2 is a necessary component of the life chain here on earth. Without CO2 all plant life would die. All animal life would perish without the vegetation.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The fact is the climate change pushers are the enemies of mankind. You have to ask yourself just how could everyone giving up their liberty solve the climate crisis? It becomes quite clear what their bullshit narrative is all about. Tyranny and slavery of mankind is the goal.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I feel quite liberated from centralized power production. Just me and my solar panels.
Till you find out that false beliefs are short lived. Solar panels don't work without sunlight. All energy storage systems are very expensive and way more deadly and harmful than fossil fuels.

8thsinner

Right. Climate change is not the right word. Perhaps a slight imbalance of elements though maybe? If even that is a fact.
Things are out of balance because they are using chemtrails and I can't remember the name of it, a type of ion cannon that moves chems into place, look for very light almost invisible cymatics waves in the skies when they spray and you will see it. They move weather systems around to make people in large populations believe there is something wrong but they are only moving things around to fake it.