Finally conviced brother to start exploring, IDAHO

WarpBoundBeard

any other Idahoans here? ill be exploring Owyhee deep hills, the caves, want to see if goblin burial caves still there, Legend of Skinwalker/ bigfoot creature. My brother heard about the tunnels under Boise, not the maintenance ones but the other ones, we want to get in, any other south Idaho ideas? i think for my part , inner earth, or the tunnels under America type thing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, not in Idaho but I'm jealous and would LOVE to explore something like that. Make sure you take pictures , especially of mysterious stuff. I'd love to see it! Even if it isn't supernatural, evidence of past lives is so cool to me. Share! :)

Beholder

Why did I assume that this thread was about cowboy incest from the title? :unsure:

Mayhem

Zenith
@WarpBoundBeard how are you to approach the exploration, will you be trying to do come video capture?

Or are yas going to do some initial spotting so to speak ? Have some areas already in mind.

WarpBoundBeard

@WarpBoundBeard how are you to approach the exploration, will you be trying to do come video capture?

Or are yas going to do some initial spotting so to speak ? Have some areas already in mind.
As far as tunnels we will have phones, we take guns not for the mystery things, but for the crackhead with knife ( just so you dont get the wrong idea, i have no interest in hunting something that is not of danger to us) thug, damn mountain lions around here! etc. we had talk on depending what we go for, dont bring a lot of tech, whether going with intent or just going and see, there is a nature adventure aspect, portals, ET, but we come from a military family, its funny he's cool with it till we hit demon status, and he relies on me doing research. we may have a trio now. depending what we find would i like evidence, sure, but its the experience that is gold, and that matters, and if theres something ABSOLUTELY of threat to humans, well idk that we will see but i know what instinct says.