Finally found somewhere I can talk about the stuff I love!

abreton666

Hello, my name is Amy, and I'm obsessed with anything paranormal. My absolute favorites are anything demonic, hauntings.. Demonic Possession especially!!!

Other obsessions are anything about End Time prophecy, I'm pretty sure we're living in the End Times right now! Just read the Book of Revelations!!

I also love everything on Alien obduction and all that

I've been called a "conspiracy theorist" from people too blind and spectacle to even realize what's happening all around them!!

TimeFlipper

Hello, my name is Amy, and I'm obsessed with anything paranormal. My absolute favorites are anything demonic, hauntings.. Demonic Possession especially!!!

Other obsessions are anything about End Time prophecy, I'm pretty sure we're living in the End Times right now! Just read the Book of Revelations!!

I've been called a "conspiracy theorist" from people too blind and spectacle to even realize what's happening all around them!!

Welcome to your new Paranormalis family, and i hope you heed the warnings that were given about the Ouija Board!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find a ton of discussion to take part in.

See you around! :)

steven chiverton

the end times are so far away you dont have to worry about it , and planet x or nibiru is just going to pass by and not collide with earth look up on youtube dolores cannon and see her videos and the information from them will get ya thinking as for the paranormal stuff look at my channel ive built some ghost boxes to communicate with the dead like steve huff of huff paranormal.com

TimeFlipper

I have the TimeFlipper spidey feeling telling me that we wont be seeing this member again...She started here last Monday at 5:48am, and promptly left at 6:40am :confused:..

Choofee82

Welcome to your new Paranormalis family, and i hope you heed the warnings that were given about the Ouija Board!
Hi as a kid my sister's were playing with a Ouija board they thought they had contacted our grand mother who had passed and we're talking to her through the board . Suddenly the planchette started moving around in a bunch of crazy directions and everyone of us were scared the board and planchette then jumped off my sister's laps and a loud sound echoed in the room everyone ran out of the house. One year later one sister was brutally murdered and then my other sister died of a brain hemorrhage. The third and fourth sister seem to have bad things happen all the time. I saw this post and I figured I would ask and see if any reader out there could tell me what came through on the board and how to protect myself because I was in the room not playing but I too have had some really bad luck that seems to be consistent. No this is not a lie I'm really seeking out answers.