Fir sale seriously no trolls please don’t boot me jealously

Jay0149

I’m a salesperson for my independent company selling Gauss guns laser pistols time machines and teleportation pads seriously this is not a joke or trolling I’m having trouble making sales because no one believes me or are jealous I have successful time trials 7 seconds to 2003 2 seconds to two thousand three 2 seconds to 2015 and 10 minutes to the past and 12 to the past and thirty minutes permanent stay with temporal ungrounding consisting of a repeat experience of a parking lot in a slightly different arrangement

TimeFlipper

Ok..I would like a Time-Machine on "approval", which means if it works, i will give you $1 million...How does that sound to you?
No, iam not a troll, iam merely a member who like other members on here, has seen your type of person who offers time-machines, that are as useful as an ashtray is, on the front handlebars of a Harley Davidson Motor Bike travelling at 50mph against a gale force wind....I know i shouldnt say this to you but i will.....On ya bike!! :LOL:..

Jay0149

I can’t provide photos because it would undermine my market as a photo is one of the things I sell ultra low tech function has a money back guarantee PayPal assured you can have my address

Jay0149

4 methods included per sale 1500 for a time travel package 1500 for a teleportation pad and 500-1500 per weapon for higher end

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In order for me to verify your veracity I would like you to use the time machine to pass this time traveler test. If you pass the test I'll be interested in purchasing your time machine. Here is the test. "What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?"

FarOutThere

I'm posting this from an alternate universe now so I need to use a special exchange service to get you the funds, it will take a few days or longer.