Fir sale seriously no trolls please don’t boot me jealously

Jay0149

You failed to verify your veracity. The question was "Will Adam Schiff be executed for treason?"
I didn’t get in the machine and bother it is the thing I’m trying to buy for 8000 plus a fusion bomb these are things I’ve verified to work that I need to purchase a second set of for return including some weights for exercise a fusion bomb, a Gauss rifle Semi automatic a Gauss rifle fully automatic a deuterium fluoride laser pistol and a Gauss pistol

Jay0149

No one believes you because you won't provide any real technical information or photos.
Providing said information would enable you to make the machine yourself thus marginalizing me from the equation of privelidged information constituting a market that you’re trying to circumvent thus trolling me against the request in the title

Jay0149

You go to your pedantic job guy and masturbate mentally to time travel in your free time or are a stupid kid

Jay0149

No one believes you because you won't provide any real technical information or photos.

It’s a wormhole made on paper or a carbon function Feynman machine where you are the Feynman reaction or utilizing Feynman absorption or proton lamp time travel

Jay0149

You are wasting your time here, and I should stop wasting mine.

That’s exactly what I said to you you decided to offer to buy two each because you don’t know how to make them and decided to regardless spend your time offering to buy and on this website in consistent absence of grade school knowledge of how to time travel where I have time trials and no money because I refuse to work a pedantic Job because I have a time loop logic machine and am going to win the lottery and have invented teleportation that people are jealously refusing to purchase trying to cripple me and my son and getting merc’d in the store like fifty fucking people then they call genocide schizophrenia and illicit torture as mind altering substance medication and then a girl moves in with you beating and torturing you and telling you to take your meds because you got her pregnant and she can’t do lsd anymore