Firing of FBI Director Comey is the Ultimate Government Power Move

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
Huh? That’s what you’re saying right now in response to that title you just read for this article. Power move? Are you a Democrat? Republican? Independent? No matter. That’s what makes it so amazing. It doesn’t matter what you are. It still worked.

Republicans were angry with Comey because he didn’t push for criminal charges on Hillary Clinton in her email server scandal that plagued her throughout the election. Then Trump won and they weren’t so angry anymore. Meanwhile, Democrats were angry with Comey because they felt his actions leading up to the election caused them to lose it. Now, Trump has fired Comey, and neither party can decide what they are supposed to think.

A power move. Yes, the ultimate. This is the greatest prize for our one-party, two-party political system. They have managed to make people on both sides of the fence they created only to make you think you have a choice angry over the exact same thing and same set of circumstances. That’s incredible, and if you leave out extremely effective false-flag operations, this could be the most effective government power move of all time.

Stoking division with one move. Two birds with one stone. Making sure everyone is watching the one hand while the other one is moving, quickly.

So, whatever side of this political equation you might fall on, make sure you take a second to see the big picture. Man, that was incredibly devious wasn’t it? See what they did there?

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

TnWatchdog

FB_IMG_1494469336331.jpg
Comey is gone and then... there was this brief sighting of Hillary this morning!
#lockherup #draintheswamp

Khaos

where the wild things are
Democrats were angry with Comey because they felt his actions leading up to the election caused them to lose it

See this is what I don't understand? I thought the Democrats were blaming Russia for their loss? But then they go and blame Coney and yet he is the one investigating the possibility of Russian interference. Oh and then Trump fires him and they backpedal.

But then you have Pence who makes the situation worse, than better by saying that the firing wasn't anything to do with Russia. Well then what was the firing for? I mean... Coney and Trump were best buddies in January, and then suddenly in May he gets fired and Pence is saying it has nothing to do with an investigation and Russia.

Regardless of how any party spins this, Trump fucked himself. He did exactly what Nixon did. He fired the director of an investigation in the middle of a investigation, which led to an impeachment inquiry. If Trump had fired Coney in January, before he started the investigation, there wouldn't be an issue. But now that he has fired him in the middle of the investigation, its hard to deny a cover up.

And before you say there was no investigation... Trump actually confirmed over twitter that he fired Coney for investigating him... lol. But then Pence went and lied about it, saying it was nothing to do with being investigated.

Now will this result in an impeachment inquiry with Trump? Who knows, but I think before anyone decides anything regarding impeachment, they should realize something: line of succession. If you impeach and remove Trump from office, all it does is make Pence succeed as president. And that is one scary motherfucker. He is quiet. And history has shown many times. Quiet people are the most dangerous.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I can post all the videos of Dimms who didn't like Comey and now cry fake tears if you like.

And I can list all the reasons why Comey should have been fired sooner. And Dimms once agreed.

What everyone is hearing is propaganda spread by obstructionist Chuck Schumer, who hates the American people and won't create legislation based on what the American people need, but rather only to suppress the success of the president. He is an evil, hateful, spiteful, sleezy man.

chuck2.jpg

C_bt5JKXgAAQM-z.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Democrats were angry with Comey because they felt his actions leading up to the election caused them to lose it

See this is what I don't understand? I thought the Democrats were blaming Russia for their loss? But then they go and blame Coney and yet he is the one investigating the possibility of Russian interference. Oh and then Trump fires him and they backpedal.

All true. I don't agree that Comey's firing is related to Flynn's situation, though.

And before you say there was no investigation... Trump actually confirmed over twitter that he fired Coney for investigating him... lol. But then Pence went and lied about it, saying it was nothing to do with being investigated.

They investigated, but Clapper stated on television in the hearing that there was no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

DEATH OMEN

Frankly, let the military run things for a while and hope they decide to give the country back, if they think we can run it and if they trust us not to screw things up again.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Every move Trump makes the impeachment talking appears. If you are a banana like Obama people despise. If someone has balls like Trump people start to want Obama back. I do not understand what people really want.

Don't listen to fake news outlets. If you really want to know what's going on, just listen to the daily white house briefings. I'm still waiting for Trump to start the Libel law suites against the news media.

Carl Miller

It seems
Every move Trump makes the impeachment talking appears. If you are a banana like Obama people despise. If someone has balls like Trump people start to want Obama back. I do not understand what people really want.

Don't listen to fake news outlets. If you really want to know what's going on, just listen to the daily white house briefings. I'm still waiting for Trump to start the Libel law suites against the news media.

It seems undeniable that the media have been making their evil moves having in mind the destructive power of gossiping.
It the gov. applies sanctions against part of the media it will do so in retaliation. It is clear that globalists are making their moves paying part of the media. They wish the current gov to bite the dust.