First real portal to hell opened by CERN

Carl Miller

The problem concerning CERN has something to do to an old saying that goes the following way:
If you play with fire habitually, i mean, on a constant basis, you may get burn.
Someone may instantaneously and literally get dissolved or disintegrated.
Certain sites also allow this to happen. Such as the Bermuda Triangle and cases have amounted to some dozens of episodes of missing ships and planes. Once an entire fleet vanished without a trace.
In the vicinity of CERN crypto animals and devilish creatures may appear as now and then occurs in normal situations. So watch out. Keep your eyes in the sky but mind your steps on the ground.

Last edited:

Snow

Scary stuff. I'm a paranormal researcher. These things are held back merely by a simple membrane. They are not very nice.

@NightTerrors Are you a researcher or a reporter? Is that your youtube channel? I like it very much, except that it "tries", and I guess I should admit, it SUCCEEDS in sounding very creepy. The music and the voice of the narrator are deliberately anxiety inducing. I feel it is better to look at these things without fear, or without emotion, to see more clearly what we are looking at.

I watch CERN with interest since it may factor into the Mandela Effect. Cern seems to find it amusing to incorporate our fears, cynically IMO, into their art, entertainment, and educational materials - as well as their non-sanctioned midnight fun.

An explanation of ALICE in the form of a comic book
Mock Human Sacrifice
Symmetry - A Dance Opera Trailer Although this is two years old, I can't find the full video - at least for free.
And they entertain themselves on a shoestring budget.

I can't make up my mind if they are blatantly occultic or just poking fun at people who think they are.

NightTerrors

"Snow: Are you a researcher or a reporter? Is that your youtube channel? I like it very much, except that...

> > Are you a researcher or a reporter?

Actually I consider myself a reporter. But I can see where the confusion started, as part of my post reads, "Scary stuff. I'm a paranormal researcher. These things are held back merely by a simple membrane. They are not very nice."

>> Is that your youtube channel?

Yes. And the quote about being a "paranormal researcher" is actually from one of the YouTube commenters on this particular video. Usually I credit other people's words prominently. Whoops. I often use other people's quotes to describe my videos. It takes me eight hours to research and write an eight-minute script for my channel, otherwise I write very sparingly online. Unless I am in conversation with one of the commenters themselves, such as yourself! Go figure.

Yours, Bill at NightTerrors

Snow

Thanks for answering Bill. Nice to meet you here at Paranormalis. I had already discovered your channel independently - it is very entertaining and professionally done. Seems like it should be on TV. It is strictly entertainment, right? Or do you vet the topics carefully? What I mean to ask, I guess, is if a topic intrigued me very much, would I need to fact check it, or could I assume that you have already done that?

That sounds like an actual job that keeps you pretty darn busy, judging by the quantity of output. I binge watched for awhile today. I hope you are having fun and doing well with your show.

Krish

Bad news is, without CERN, we would not develop material to go 10 light years in a few weeks....

Carl Miller

"Snow: Are you a researcher or a reporter? Is that your youtube channel? I like it very much, except that...

> > Are you a researcher or a reporter?

Actually I consider myself a reporter. But I can see where the confusion started, as part of my post reads, "Scary stuff. I'm a paranormal researcher. These things are held back merely by a simple membrane. They are not very nice."

>> Is that your youtube channel?

Yes. And the quote about being a "paranormal researcher" is actually from one of the YouTube commenters on this particular video. Usually I credit other people's words prominently. Whoops. I often use other people's quotes to describe my videos. It takes me eight hours to research and write an eight-minute script for my channel, otherwise I write very sparingly online. Unless I am in conversation with one of the commenters themselves, such as yourself! Go figure.

Yours, Bill at NightTerrors

Congratulations, Night Terror. You and your partners are doing a good job in my opinion. Be at peace.