First

Iamnoone

You can consider me a timetraveler or not I am not asking to believe me but I am asking to believe yourselves and to change the world ,
I can only tell you I know a lot of stuff but I can t tell or write something specific . I have a major event I shall change and I will put my life in the line and no ones else but I need your help . It is something that needs the help and the time of everyone,
I am not doing it for moneys because noone will know who I am or who we are and who will be (all of us together) , we ll forget all our differences
If you think you can t change the world right now because you are "no one" and you don t have the power to do changes, than let s just be all "noone" and forget all differences so "noone" could change the world. Let's be just humans with a warm heart and a good soul.
dealing with diversity , clima , health issues , anger , hunger and giving back the humanism to the humans that's we have to do .
It took me 12 years of study etc to make this possible to happen in the future but it is changing and I have to adapt it as quickly as possible. with your help ,
I know there are people out there who ll help because I had more than 2 millions mails, people , friends , humans that helped each others only in the first two weeks from the start , but this time I have to push that button and start it again in an adapted version by receiving your help before the project misses its goals.
If you think this have nothing to do with time traveling , I want to tell you that it is all abt it and the future.
In one week you ll understand what you helped me to start but I have to push the first domino before that happens and this time I need your "full trust" before acts and facts.
HHS thanks you all , one life , one world , our lives, no ones world.
Something it was it is and it will be forever.