Flat-Earth

titorite

LETS USE THEIR OWN VIDEOS YEAH :)

So above is the detachment and descent of eagle one. At around 4:30 they mention that they are picking up/ kicking up some dust. and you can see on camera the dust going out laterally …. Ok its not 'Billowing' never said it did 'Billow' HOWEVER from right their we have the beginning evidence that their should be a trail or a path from the decent engines kicking up the dust leading to the underside of the eagle right underneath the main decent engine.... THAT PATH AINT THERE. The dirt underneath the main decent engine isn't even disturbed.

The video also shows that the spider did not land strait down. Thats a strange misconception. The video clearly shows and talking about its orbiting decent which means horizontal momentum. not just vertical.

And thats part of what I meant about the earth testing... The spider module always tipped over because of the momentum, it never worked .

Here is another one of the lunar rover driving around kicking up that dust
And thats no rocket decent engines thats just low speed tires and centripetal force. Fun side note. If you observe the wire mount around the radar dish starting at 0:44 and then when it cuts to the next scene at 0:51 you can see the wires are lose and shacky before the cut scene but for the close up at :51 they have been properly wrapped and secured.... FUn stuff the details.

Flat Earth is obviously BS, but NASA isn't far behind in high level bullshit and comes in as a close runner up for honorable mention.

That video shows some interesting statements re: NASA missions, data, & the moon.
:alien:

nickrulercreator

LETS USE THEIR OWN VIDEOS YEAH :)

So above is the detachment and descent of eagle one. At around 4:30 they mention that they are picking up/ kicking up some dust. and you can see on camera the dust going out laterally …. Ok its not 'Billowing' never said it did 'Billow' HOWEVER from right their we have the beginning evidence that their should be a trail or a path from the decent engines kicking up the dust leading to the underside of the eagle right underneath the main decent engine.... THAT PATH AINT THERE. The dirt underneath the main decent engine isn't even disturbed.

The video also shows that the spider did not land strait down. Thats a strange misconception. The video clearly shows and talking about its orbiting decent which means horizontal momentum. not just vertical.

First off, this video is VERY sped up. The audio is held the same, but the footage isn't. Here's the realtime view:

At 14:12 the first evidence of dust blowing out appears. There shouldn't be any "path" as the dust all around the LM was being blown away. Remember: gasses expand in a vacuum. This means that a wide range of the dust is being blown, not just directly underneath the LM. Also, the LM is producing the equivalent of the power of a fan onto the Lunar surface, why should a deep path, or even a noticeable path, be there? What would the lunar surface look like with vs without the dust? Here's Image AS11-40-5858 from the image library:
AS11-40-5858HR.jpg

Right under the pad would be no dust, but look further and there would be dust. Can you see any difference? I can't. Maybe there is a path. In the LRO image of the Apollo 11 you can see there are much lighter areas directly around the LM than further out:
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAxNS84MzQvb3JpZ2luYWwvYXBvbGxvLTExLW1vb24tbGFuZGluZy1zaXRlLmpwZw==

The lighter area also seems to be coming from the right, the direction the LM came in as well. So, because the LM was high above the ground, its engine was not powerful enough to make a crater and instead just blow dust, and gasses expand in vacuums, this is what you should see. A wider, dustless area, rather than a smaller, confined path. You should also only see it where the last few seconds of landing occurred, as we do above.

And thats part of what I meant about the earth testing... The spider module always tipped over because of the momentum, it never worked .

According to whom? What's your source on this?

Here is another one of the lunar rover driving around kicking up that dust
And thats no rocket decent engines thats just low speed tires and centripetal force.

The tire is applying more force to the surface than the LM engine did. The depth of the tire was 8 inches (source), and it was 32 inches in diameter. If we take this image and measure the diameter of the tire in pixels we get it to be 344 pixels, or 10.75 pixels/inch. Measuring the amount set in the dust we get 133 pixels, or 12.4 inches. 8*12.4= 99 sq. in. in the dust. 99*4=396 sq. in. The mass of the rover in pounds was 460 lb, so that's 1.16psi. BUT, the rover had an astronaut on it, so that's an additional 340 lbs (160lb man + 180lb suit). 800lb/396sq. in. = 2 psi. Plus or minus .1 psi because it's impossible to know the exact mass, and my figure for the amount of tire on the surface may be off.

The tires are also spinning, this produces additional force. The LRV isn't making any deep crater though, its still just moving the top layer of dust away. If you look at images of the tracks of the LRV, there's nothing more than a slight divot where the rover was: Example 1, Example 2

This is different from the LM as the LM was producing a very wide-spread force onto the surface. The force of the gas was also lower than 1.5 PSI by the time it hit the surface. The LRV is applying the full 2 psi directly to the surface of the Moon in specific area, so it will make more of a dent in the dust, but still not enough for a crater.

Fun side note. If you observe the wire mount around the radar dish starting at 0:44 and then when it cuts to the next scene at 0:51 you can see the wires are lose and shacky before the cut scene but for the close up at :51 they have been properly wrapped and secured.... FUn stuff the details.

How do we know they're taken at exactly the same time? One video could have been filmed at a much different time than the other, meaning the astronauts could've moved the wire between the two films.

nickrulercreator

Flat Earth is obviously BS, but NASA isn't far behind in high level bullshit and comes in as a close runner up for honorable mention.

That video shows some interesting statements re: NASA missions, data, & the moon.
:alien:

Nah, that's cherry-picked. What the people at NASA (gene kranz, the guy at Goddard, etc) were talking about was the original version of the footage/data. The original reels, the ones the information went onto directly from the computers, doesn't exist anymore, but copies do exist (not all, of course, but many. Some were destroyed in a flood; others just lost). For the footage, the lower quality copy exists. For the data, copies exist as well. The tapes for the ALSEP are being digitized: link 1, link 2, link 3, link 4, link 5, link 6, link 7, link 8.

Also that documentary comes from 2005. It's been 13 years, a lot has changed, and many copies have been uncovered.

titorite

I wanna believe... I wanna believe so hard... Daddy government would never lie to us about things like the USS MAINE, USS LIBERTY, JFK, Lunar Landings, 9/11 , WACO, I mean the government is full of honest and caring people. Just look at how honest and caring the Clintons and the Trumps are. I mean those are great honest caring people that would never lie to anyone about anything and thats why they reached such high echelons in our government because they are honest people just like everyone else in our government.

@nickrulercreator I appreciate your replies and all but your in depth responses are just more than I have time to explore at this point. I did skim through your web page linkes 1 --> 8 and so far (stressing so far) it doesn't impress me. I'm not a professional at this stuff but it sure looks like a bunch of crap to me on it's face.

The video evidence for the landing alone has never sat well with me and never will.

I pretty convinced we have been to the moon, but not in that tuna can stage show we have been shown.

Gooberments lie all the time and I'm not drinking the kool aid....Peace & Love to All

nickrulercreator

I wanna believe... I wanna believe so hard... Daddy government would never lie to us about things like the USS MAINE, USS LIBERTY, JFK, Lunar Landings, 9/11 , WACO, I mean the government is full of honest and caring people. Just look at how honest and caring the Clintons and the Trumps are. I mean those are great honest caring people that would never lie to anyone about anything and thats why they reached such high echelons in our government because they are honest people just like everyone else in our government.

I never said they never told lies, I'm saying your claims of hoax and fabrication are easily debunked using simple math/logic. The government doesn't always tell the truth, but they don't always lie either. You seem to have run out of claims, though, so IDK make of that what you will.

nickrulercreator

@nickrulercreator I appreciate your replies and all but your in depth responses are just more than I have time to explore at this point. I did skim through your web page linkes 1 --> 8 and so far (stressing so far) it doesn't impress me. I'm not a professional at this stuff but it sure looks like a bunch of crap to me on it's face.

I apologize for my lengthy responses. If there's anything you want me to condense into a simple explanation please ask.

The links I gave show telemetry data recovered from the ALSEPs on each mission. It's not a "bunch of crap" if you examine it to see what it means(but you said you don't have time so that's understandable). I only linked those to show that we didn't "lose" all of the data as claimed by hoaxers, but that some of it still exists as copies.

The video evidence for the landing alone has never sat well with me and never will.

Actually, a lot of the video from the missions can be used as evidence for the landings. Check this video out. It provides a series of simple, mathematic calculations of objects on the Lunar surface, and compares the footage to what it would look like if sped up to match that of Earth's gravity. It's only 5 minutes long:

I pretty convinced we have been to the moon, but not in that tuna can stage show we have been shown.

Why?

titorite

I never said they never told lies, I'm saying your claims of hoax and fabrication are easily debunked using simple math/logic. The government doesn't always tell the truth, but they don't always lie either. You seem to have run out of claims, though, so IDK make of that what you will.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink. And you can show a human the evidence but you cant make them think.