Flat-Earth

Dr. Malasunto

Recently I have been talking with a friend about this topic. She believes the earth is flat and the governments are conspiring to hide this fact from us. I don't believe any of this but i would like to know what would any government gain by doing that. Would like to see some actual evidence too.

titorite

Indeed, What would any organization or individual gain by claiming the earth is flat? Like where is the pay off? Who benefits?
*Menacing laughter* "The fools, they think we live on a global planet instead of a flat planet! Now we can continue charging 17.50 for next day mail muh hahahaha"

I mean honestly what would be the point?

Also their are some real good flat earth debunk videos on YouTube now showing off plane tracking software , that might help your ignorant friend. Sorry I dont have the links offhand...yeah I like to watch videos of people debunking flat earth heads. I cant wait for that steam powered rocket ship to go up and come down and then for a the flat heads to claim the globe earth people got to him.

Kairos

She is obviously credulous and easily swayed. Is she pretty?

Dr. Malasunto

Indeed, What would any organization or individual gain by claiming the earth is flat? Like where is the pay off? Who benefits?
*Menacing laughter* "The fools, they think we live on a global planet instead of a flat planet! Now we can continue charging 17.50 for next day mail muh hahahaha"

I mean honestly what would be the point?

Also their are some real good flat earth debunk videos on YouTube now showing off plane tracking software , that might help your ignorant friend. Sorry I dont have the links offhand...yeah I like to watch videos of people debunking flat earth heads. I cant wait for that steam powered rocket ship to go up and come down and then for a the flat heads to claim the globe earth people got to him.
If you find the links I would like to see those videos.

Negan

THE member
It's a fun theory, just like the "hollow earth" or moon landing hoax theory. In the end however, there are just too much proof suggestion the world is indeed round solid, we've been on the moon and the earth round.

Heck, I've heard some crazy stories in my time so nothing really surprises me. But did you know there are people who believe the sun is actually square but it spins so fast that it appears to be spherical? *Magic* :LOL:

3sp

How about hot air balloon or sail round the earth endeavors? How would they pull that off on a flat earth? Whats supposed to be underneath on a flat earth ? Why would it be daylight here and nightime in china? I'm really suprised that people in this modern age believe that. Than again i'm on here looking for time travelers.

titorite

It's a fun theory, just like the "hollow earth" or moon landing hoax theory. In the end however, there are just too much proof suggestion the world is indeed round solid, we've been on the moon and the earth round.

Heck, I've heard some crazy stories in my time so nothing really surprises me. But did you know there are people who believe the sun is actually square but it spins so fast that it appears to be spherical? *Magic* :LOL:

The moon landing was hoaxed, what do you think fuels flat heads crazy theories... Just because NASA lies doesn't make the earth flat.
But yeah in this day and age , nah, 911 was an inside job, the moon landing was hoaxed, Oswald Did not kill kennedy with a magic bullet , and the earth is round , possibly expanding. After looking at the evidence for expanding earth I subscribe to the being a more fitting theory of everything.

Negan

THE member
I'm gonna disagree with you on that one Titorite. I do agree everything else you've said. (I haven't heard of the expanding earth theory, going to check that out now.)