Flat Earthers

Noah_A_S

There's a well-adapted scientific theory called The Great Filter, that has to do with The Drake Equation.

Here, just one sec... I'm pulling up info, now:
think about if there like giant creatures and ufos in space why would you want that to be known humans would freaked the fuck out we freaked out over this virus

This is the formula, for Frank Drakes, Drake Equation.

N
=number of civilizations with which humans could communicate
R_*
=mean rate of star formation
f_P
=fraction of stars that have planets
n_e
=mean number of planets that could support life per star with planets
f_l
=fraction of life-supporting planets that develop life
f_i
=fraction of planets with life where life develops intelligence
f_c
=fraction of intelligent civilizations that develop communication
L
=mean length of time that civilizations can communicate

The Drake equation is a probabilistic argument used to estimate the number of active, communicative extraterrestrial civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy.

The Great Filter that I mentioned before is a 'possible solution' to Enrico Fermis's Fermi Paradox. The Great Filter, in the context of the Fermi paradox, is whatever prevents non-living matter from undergoing abiogenesis, in time, to expanding lasting life as measured by the Kardashev scale. The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement based on the amount of energy it is able to use. The measure was proposed by Soviet astronomer Nikolai Kardashev in 1964 & has been used from up to Type 0 (that's us) to Type III.

We're Type 0. Currently, the civilization of Type I is usually defined as one that can harness all the energy that falls on a planet from its parent star.

Become a Type II & you that means you've become a civilization capable of harnessing the energy radiated by its own star—for example, the stage of successful construction of a Dyson sphere or Matrioshka brain—with energy consumption at ≈4×1033 erg/sec.

Type III is A civilization in possession of energy at the scale of its own galaxy, with energy consumption at ≈4×1044 erg/sec. Lemarchand stated this as a civilization with access to the power comparable to the luminosity of the entire Milky Way galaxy, about 4×1044 erg/sec (4×1037 watts).

However, Kardashev believed that a Type IV civilization was impossible, so he did not go past Type 3. However, new types (0, IV, V, VI) have been proposed. That's 4, 5, & 6. Which goes past The host galaxy even to the whole host universe at a certain point.

If any of this is true(which it is)... and there is some kind of great plan in the works & I think there is... then I think that there could be a point in time we need to become advanced enough to be to reach Type I. That's Type 1.

Maybe space being 'censored' has something to do with reaching a level on the Kardeshev scale. It's a popular theory

OakFieldAlienz444

My gut tells me the earth is round. I don't stick my head out and claim to know cuz I've never been in space
but all indications are that space is real. The moon landing may have been faked or parts of it were
but that doesn't mean space isn't real.

I think it's hilarious how the flat earthers pretty much consider anyone who doesn't think the earth is flat
is a confirmed satanist. Doesn't take much to be a Satanist does it? lol.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, flat Earthers appear to be a very vocal minority on the Internet. They ressort to all kind of tactics to make their point, instead of actual science.

Noah_A_S

There is no part of me that, today or any day has ever questioned if the earth is a globe/sphere/ball or any form of a round shape.

EDIT: I don't hope to be proven wrong as that would put into question all known 'human physics'.

NaturalPhilosopher

flat earth stuff is a political movement...they don't like discussing flat earth phenomena or science of it but rather the conspiracy side.

there's a handful of interesting flat earth data points but they over-reach in their conclusions.
most people over-reach in conspiracy conclusions.

they only give tesla-scalar tech an honorable mention but nothing else.
they don't understand it

most of their arguments are really bad.

1)can't hear anyone at the equator cuz earth is spinning 1000mph there if the earth was round(air is also moving 1000mph they seem to forget there's a vaccum in space, air is moving 1000mph too).

2)gyroscope experiment showing no tilt as they fly a gyroscope 90degrees around earth(tilted to their surprise, wouldn't on a flat earth)

3)density of air and water as reason for gravity. This is a major error cuz it's not only density differences but GRADIENT of air and water why airbubbles or balloons fall upwards. GRADIENT of density is only created by gravity(SERIOUS physics mistake)

4)seeing over the curvature of earth. Could be explained by thermal layers refracting light but there's another explanation. At vortex locations you get bending of light called the 'shrink & grow' effect. Whole earth is creating a planetary sized vortex. Also why when time traveling you don't end up stranded in outer space. Earth is moving.

5)strange airplane flight paths and flight durations. Like cellphone companies that have mapped all the 'anomalous' zones where you cannot get a cellphone signal in and out so have the airline industry mapped high altitude vortexes. They also know timespace dynamics and have to take varied flightpaths rather than just straight paths across the ocean. This was witnessed by a gentleman over the bermuda triangle. Was flying over bimini, saw a small tunnel in a giant thunderstorm cloud that extended from the water to high altitude. Flew through it and suddenly found himself within a minute over miami a 100miles away.

Viktor Grebennikov's flying bug platform noticed an anomaly as well. When flying east he would time travel into the past, when going west into the future. Shows the timespace dynamics across a planetary wide vortex.

6)triangulating lightbeam paths from the sun through clouds to a point 3,000 miles away in the sky with a diameter of 35miles. This dovetails with my own research. Like what Eric Dollard says...you cannot see the sun or stars in free space. It's true. They emanate invisible light that is converted to visible by the planets, spacestations, moon, etc. Can easily see the moon, earth, planets and man made objects. Dollard said the 'earth envelope(ionosphere)
converts the invisible light to visible. So the flat earthers are correct, the stars and sun are embedded in the 'firmanent'.

Flat earthers stumbled upon timespace dynamics.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

so let's see if we can produce seeing around the corner of an object using vortex energy.
if so, will duplicate seeing over the horizon phenomena that flat earthers claim