Mayhem

Zenith
What is Flipper Zero?
anim.gif

Your cyber buddy
s.png

sleep.png

bad.png

The idea of Flipper Zero is to combine all the hardware tools you'd need for exploration and development on the go. Flipper was inspired by pwnagotchi project, but unlike other DIY boards, Flipper is designed with the convenience of everyday usage in mind — it has a robust case, handy buttons, and shape, so there are no dirty PCBs or scratchy pins. Flipper turns your projects into a game, reminding you that development should always be fun.

Flipper Zero is a portable multi-tool for pentesters and geeks in a toy-like body. It loves researching digital stuff, such as radio protocols, access control systems, hardware and more. It's fully open-source and customizable, so you can extend it in whatever way you like.
1657230047268.png

Beholder

New stores should be prepared to make an initial loss in order to match prices at their expected sale quantity in order to break into the market. For the price of the whole set, one could buy a second hand 3D printer and an ESP knockoff circuit from Aliexpress. I design and 3D print all my cases, because components can sometimes be too large, require extra holes or a different placement of the screen. If the store buys in other stuff in retail quantity without profit but less risk in the beginning, the store could still make a profit because it has an appealing branding to me with the retro art. It takes around ten random products before something really takes off and make a good profit, so the store should keep experimenting with different products and marketing.

I had a crowdfunder in electronics fail, because I had no job as a secondary income and could not match the price of rivals.

Last edited:

Beholder

What i mean was, what do you think of the unit and its applications?
Seems like a mix of Tamagotchi and Arduino. Not really a gaming console. Not really easy to extend. The more complex pre-made electronics is included, the more beginners worry about burning something.