FNG (F*ing New Guy)

03snafubar31

Aloha folks,

This is my 1st time to ever belong to any kind of forum. Which, when I think about it, it kind of strikes me as odd, but I guess I just never thought about putting myself out there. However, thanks to the YouTube algorithm, I found myself binge watching a bunch of paranormal videos and this got me to thinking about the countless unexplainable events that I had encountered in the past. At one point in time, these peculiar occurrences happened so often that they became nothing more than a mild annoyance, though for almost a decade now these strange events became very few and far in between. These were would mostly fall under the "paranormal" tab (never encountered a cryptid) though I did have a few really cool UFO experiences. One which entails being in the CP (Command Post) in Iraq and watching 2 of our fixed-wing fast movers trying to intercept a UFO that was right over our base.

I am a huge Sci-Fi fan and loved fantasy, space, and horror as a kid growing up. Hell, I even read the book "IT" by Stephen King when I was in grade school. With that being said, as much as I would want to believe in ghosts, spirits, demons, and aliens. I remain a skeptic. I don't pretend that I know what it was that I have seen or experienced. I do know that some of the experiences (paranormal and combat) had affected me so profoundly that to this day, there is very little that can scare me. I can still get goosebumps and tingly sensations when someone or something is watching me (that's an evolutionary trait BTW) but horror books and movies were forever spoiled. Anyhow, I just know that I had some rather fantastic experiences that I would like to share and see if anyone else has had similar experiences.

I know that our brains are very fragile and it can be tricked very easily. Our memories can even be false at times and things like the power of suggestion and or just our warped perception of events can cause us to misidentify things. With that being said, I still hope to someday finally see hard evidence of monsters, demons, and aliens. Just had to throw in here that it is (arguably) mathematically impossible to discount the existence of other intelligent life in our universe. For now, I eagerly search for credible evidence to explain all the weird stuff happening out there.

Cheers

TimeFlipper

Welcome to Paranormalis...Your opening posting was the finest I have ever seen from a newcomer :)..

walt willis

Aloha folks,

This is my 1st time to ever belong to any kind of forum. Which, when I think about it, it kind of strikes me as odd, but I guess I just never thought about putting myself out there. However, thanks to the YouTube algorithm, I found myself binge watching a bunch of paranormal videos and this got me to thinking about the countless unexplainable events that I had encountered in the past. At one point in time, these peculiar occurrences happened so often that they became nothing more than a mild annoyance, though for almost a decade now these strange events became very few and far in between. These were would mostly fall under the "paranormal" tab (never encountered a cryptid) though I did have a few really cool UFO experiences. One which entails being in the CP (Command Post) in Iraq and watching 2 of our fixed-wing fast movers trying to intercept a UFO that was right over our base.

I am a huge Sci-Fi fan and loved fantasy, space, and horror as a kid growing up. Hell, I even read the book "IT" by Stephen King when I was in grade school. With that being said, as much as I would want to believe in ghosts, spirits, demons, and aliens. I remain a skeptic. I don't pretend that I know what it was that I have seen or experienced. I do know that some of the experiences (paranormal and combat) had affected me so profoundly that to this day, there is very little that can scare me. I can still get goosebumps and tingly sensations when someone or something is watching me (that's an evolutionary trait BTW) but horror books and movies were forever spoiled. Anyhow, I just know that I had some rather fantastic experiences that I would like to share and see if anyone else has had similar experiences.

I know that our brains are very fragile and it can be tricked very easily. Our memories can even be false at times and things like the power of suggestion and or just our warped perception of events can cause us to misidentify things. With that being said, I still hope to someday finally see hard evidence of monsters, demons, and aliens. Just had to throw in here that it is (arguably) mathematically impossible to discount the existence of other intelligent life in our universe. For now, I eagerly search for credible evidence to explain all the weird stuff happening out there.

Cheers
I was a family friend that they shared alien secrets with me back in 1965;

03snafubar31

Welcome to Paranormalis...Your opening posting was the finest I have ever seen from a newcomer :)..
Much obliged! I do have to admit that my aim was to also improve my writing skills as I tend to go on wild tangents as one would stumble upon those weird staircases out in the wilderness that leads to nowhere.

03snafubar31

Oh snap! So you are Mr. Walt Willis actual! I had no idea! I salute you sir. I just thought someone was using your name as a call sign.

I hope to someday hear of all of your truly fantastic (though some clearly traumatic) experiences.