Food shortages

HDRKID

Food shortages are common. Debunkers claim that everything is fine, but that is not what we see. Sadly, we ran out of eggs back in Feb and the store refuses to answer... when I ask when the food truck arrives. Meat shortages are all over our news. They still have beans, but I am still waiting for them to bring in rice.

The meat shortages are here: Costco and Kroger warn of limited supply

The meat supply chain is broken. Here's why shortages are likely to last during the coronavirus pandemic

Here are some pictures I took yesterday, but I have to be careful as I have been asked to leave the store when taking pictures of the empty shelves that are so common. That said, no all the shelves are empty as there is plenty of mouth wash and hair spray. It is FOOD we see as missing.

zfs2.jpg

T-J

What does this have to do with paranormal phenomena?

TimeFlipper

HDRKID believes there is some Conspiracy surrounding the food shortages, and he is rightly using the, Conspiracies and Cover up forum ;)..

TimeFlipper

I did warn people to prepare. That I saw a cascade of catastrophes and a deluge of disasters in the days to come.

This is just the very tip of the iceberg. The whole system is collapsing on us.

George Floyd protests across America: Live updates

A similar thing happened in the UK during March of this year...People were stockpiling on Toilet Rolls, Disinfectant, certain foods, thus creating a shortage in the process...It soon stopped..

paulyoung2

lol leave hdr kid alone he is GOOD! lol

now.. regarding food shortage.. not in your neck of the woods my friends.. you will pass on fat and slow : - )

the chance of deep state causing food shortage for you now is close to zero lol they want you comfy! they want you COMFY! lol and they get it.. you all order from home.. well some of you.. all use the companies.. soon to be get things via drones.. you are all nicely expanding and accepting the AI

HDRKID

Hi Paul:

I took this photo today and there is some meat, but the empty shelves are worrisome. Maybe, we should become vegan.

paulyoung2

you will have plenty of everything. The deep state wants you tum tum satisfied while bring upon you AI.. you have been lured for many human years.. they wont ruin it now.. so are not 100% submit yet.. you are slave yes but not submit 100% .. right now they work on full 100% submission and you will NOT have shortage of food what so ever. Not in united states. Not really anywhere in the west.
Sadly for your species.. I am right.
Resist by any mean, and don't ever abandon the police force.. reeducate them.. train them better.. but never abandon them because all hell will break lose on the grounds.

TimeFlipper

I love seeing people who imagine they are time-travellers, we have a few of them on Paranormalis, trying to "educate" the rest of us with BS :ROFLMAO:..