Food you cooked

Harte

Hey! Post your own!
This thread is not just for MY food pics.
You a cook?

Harte

TnWatchdog

I like to cook...anything Mexican, Shepherd's Pie, hamburger cauliflower casserole, dishes with ground white turkey, and the old reliable hot dog with Bush's Baked Beans on my Friday nights...since I can't screw that up after a few cold ones.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Harte - You know, just because this thread is about posting one's own pictures of food one cooked, doesn't mean others can't comment on the pictures.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of poultry, but the other stuff you made looks really delicious! Aren't those pictures of tomato, mozzarella, and basil in one? And biscuits and sausage gravy in the other two? The former looks very Italian, and the combination of the latter two look like good old Southern country cooking. I'm guessing you're at least fairly diverse. :)

I've taken pictures of apple pies I've made with my cellphone, although that phone is quite old-fashioned, and I don't yet know how to get them onto my PC.

Miscellaneous

I don't want to sound stereotypical but as an Asian, I can never enjoy food without rice (just pizza , tacos etc are fine). It would be complete if there's rice ≧∇≦. Those dishes looks so good tho ≥3≤

Harte

I like to cook...anything Mexican, Shepherd's Pie, hamburger cauliflower casserole, dishes with ground white turkey, and the old reliable hot dog with Bush's Baked Beans on my Friday nights...since I can't screw that up after a few cold ones.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Harte